Chapter 14

A month had passed away and everything was the same. Except Ruhi joined her college.

She felt better with her friends. Yudhishthir's ignoring nature was killing her from inside but she never let it come out.

Her friends were her comfort zone and she almost forgot her every worry when she was with them.

"Bye." Ruhi hugged Himanshi and walked towards her car and sat inside it.

"I am not your driver. Come and sit in front." Yudhishthir said making Ruhi snap her head at him from her phone.

"You?" She asked in surprise.

"Yes me." He said and gestured her to sit in front.

She quickly opened the door and sat at the passenger seat.

"Where is your car and why did you come to pick me? What if someone see us together? They will know that we are married." She blabbered and Yudhishthir started driving the car.

She turned her head away from him looked outside the window when he ignored her.

After few minutes the car stopped infront of the private airport and Yudhishthir got out of the car. Ruhi was taken aback when she checked the location.

"What are we doing here?" She asked Yudhishthir after coming out of the car.

"Going to London." Yudhishthir answered her and walked towards his security team.

"Atleast you should have told me in morning. I would packed my things." She said and walked behind him.

"Ishani has packed your essentials and you can go for shopping in London." He told her she just stood behind him with a poker face.

"Is my jet ready Miss. Arora?" He asked his PA.

A girl in twenties appeared front of them and Ruhi gave her not so friendly look. She looked at Yudhishthir and without thinking for a second she locked her fingers with him.

"Yes sir your jet is ready and we will leave in fifteen minutes." She informed him and stood near them.

Yudhishthir tried to free his hand from Ruhi's hold but she tightened her hold and said," Let me hold your hand."

"Why?"

"Because this PA of yours is not giving me good vibes." She whispered in his ears while eyeing Sudikshika.

"And by the way why are we going to London?" She asked him. And he just pulled her inside with him.

Ruhi settled inside the jet and Yudhishthir was still outside talking with pilot and his PA was standing with him. Which made Ruhi angry.

She was not liking Sudikshika's presence and all of the above she was travelling with them in the same jet.

After few minutes Yudhishthir and Sudikshika entered inside the jet. He sat beside Ruhi who was constantly staring outside and ignored him. Sudikshika sat behind them.

In the spam of one month he became used to Ruhi's nonsense blabberings and childish activities and he knew that Ruhi will can not stay quiet. No matter what.

But she was silent and moreover ignoring him. That was his activity.

"What's with you?" He couldn't contain himself and finally asked her after half an hour.

She turned towards him and then away from him. He knew that she was disappointed or angry at him.

He loved silence a lot and he was getting used to her talks.But just because of his ego he was not ready to admit it, not even to himself.