Chapter 30

I have not edited the chapter and please feel free to point out my mistakes.
Long chapter ahead! 3000+words

You all disappointed me with less votes on the last chapter. Please vote for the chapter. I expect more than 100 words. More than 1000 people are reading. So yeah. Dont forget to vote.

One more thing I have made mistakes while writing Livianna's name. Somehwere I write Livinna or livanna or Livianna. Please let me know if you pointed out this mistake in any other chapter

Enjoy the update.

Ruhi was pacing around her room in worry. She again dialled Yudhishthir's number but his phone was switched off. She sat down on the bed while chewing her nails in nervousness and her legs were shivering.

She again glanced at the clock which was showing the time at three AM. She was disturbed and even exhausted. At a point of time she thought of asking Abhay about Yudhishthir but dropped the idea with a thought of not disturbing him.

'Where are you Yudhishthir?' Her eyes started glistening with tears. She was getting restless and even afraid. Within a few minutes the door clicked opened and Yudhishthir stepped inside totally and visibly exhausted.

Ruhi stood up with a jerk and ran towards him and tightly hugged him. She nuzzled her nose inside his chest and he was taken aback. He pulled her towards him and closed the door behind him. He tried to detach her from him but she was reluctant.

Yudhishthir sighed and suddenly Ruhi broke down. He cupped her face with his palms and calmly asked her,"What happened?"

She shook her head negatively in response when he wiped her tears with his thumb pad. She tip-toed and pecked his lips and then his morning-shaved cheek. He picked her up in his arms and settled down on the bed.

"Where were you?" Ruhi snuggled more in his arms and Yudhishthir's mind started debating with himself whether he should tell Ruhi truth or not.  That he dropped Kamya at his basement and insured her safety. Will she be happy to know that he was with a girl who was in desperate need of help?

He pecked her lips and kept his head on her shoulder and decided to tell her the truth. He made Ruhi sit beside him and held her soft hands in his callous ones.

After hearing about everything Ruhi was concerned about the girl and decided to visit the girl the next day.

"What's that?" Yudhishthir asked Ruhi as he dried his face with a towel after coming out of the washroom.

"Dinner." She answered him back and he raised his eyebrows in a question,"You had your dinner? Right?"

She pouted and sat down on the bed and then Yudhishthir got angry,"How many times I have to tell you to have your meals on time and don't wait for me."

Ruhi rolled her eyes and made a bit. She smirked and thrust a bite in his mouth to stop him from lecturing her further. Yudhishthir glared at her because of her activity but she royally ignored him.

"Really Ruhi, I am tired." Yudhishthir groaned in a sleepy voice when he felt Ruhi's hand caressing his abs. She naughty ly smiled and slowly held his crotch in her hands making him take a deep breath.

Yudhishthir turned his face towards her and crashed their chests. His left arm snaked around her waist and she gasped when he jabbed his fingers inside her without any prior warning and started moving them at a very fast speed.

A throaty moan escaped from her mouth and Ruhi held her husband's bicep for support. Her hips jerked up and walls clenched around his fingers when she felt him curling his fingers inside her. She was close.