Chapter 12

"Mehta is very bold Bhai. He directly asked for my hand in marriage for his daughter." Abhay spoke out in apprehension. He didn't expect that," I am fucking twenty three only."

"He is not bold. You are duffer, you are the one who gave his daughter a hope of getting married." Yudhishthir fired back. He knew that Abhay would never improve.

Abhay groaned and said before leaving,"Deny them on your name."

Yudhishthir walked inside his cabin and his new PA Sudikshika Arora entered his cabin with his coffee. She seductively walked, hoping that he might notice her (poor girl) and kept his coffee on the table.

"Sir, Mrs Serattore wants to meet you meet you." She informed him and Yudhishthir srunched his eyebrows in frustration.

"Tell her I am busy and I will inform you when to send her in." Yudhishthir ordered her and she went away while nodding.

"Hey dude." Alex spoke.

"I need your help." Yudhishthir said bluntly on the phone call.

"Need some tips for your sex life. Should I tell you some new positions and....."

"Stop speaking nonsense." He cut of Alex in middle and Alex pouted from the other side of the phone.

"Then what?"

"I am sending you a phone number and I need every fucking detail regarding that number. Owner, call records, location... everything." Yudhishthir mentioned before cutting the call.

He engrossed himself in his files and checked every minute detail. He made few important call and reviewed some deals.

After few good few hours he walked out his cabin but stopped when he saw person standing in front of him.

"I thought you would be eager to meet me." Livanna asked him in sugar coated words.

Yudhishthir was little taken aback after seeing her. He thought she must have left as he deliberately made her wait for almost five hours.

"Don't get surprised. I can wait for you for all freaking nine births, then what are these five hours.I can't just live without you." Livanna expressed herself.

Yudhishthir guided her inside his office and she royally sat infront of Yudhishthir and passed him a cup of coffee which she was holding in her hands.

"You should take care of your health. Have coffee and take a break for youself. I am concerned about your health." Livanna said in a concerning voice.

"No need to be concerned about me Mrs. Serattore. It would be better if you work on yourself and your husband." Yudhishthir advised her.

"Miss Cruz. Please"

"What?"

"I and Davilo got divorced few days before and I am Miss Cruz now not anyone's Mrs." Livanna informed him,"and now I am waiting for your divorce."

"Out." Yudhishthir stood up while folding his sleeves.

"Can you please repeat." Livanna was appalled.

"I don't like repeating but still I am tempted to remove your unwanted presence in my office, so please get out of my office, now. If you don't want to see my worst side." Yudhishthir coerced her.

She stood up and sweetly smiled at him and said," Sure I am leaving. But I told you beforehand that you are mine, then I meant it. I will make you mine." And walked out his cabin.

Yudhishthir sat down his chair and shook his head. His phone beeped and he saw the message from Alex.

He smirked as he read details and praised Alex ,"Well done Alex."