Chapter 45

I am sad , actually depressed because my life is getting complicated day by day. I started writing more and more in order to escape but I am not able to. I sit alone and keep on crying for straight two hours but nothing is working.

There's only one question in my mind- Mere sath hi Aisa kyun ho rha hai?

I even did a qna to engage myself but it didn't work out. I hope everything gets fine. And on top of everything I can't share anything with my parents. Just wish me best. Tell me that everything will be fine and I will get what I want. (It's not about a boy.)

7∞6 (it seems wired but I want 13 as my result). Please wish me the best.

This chapter is a little complicated but damn Interesting. Yudhishthir ki pole khol di hai maine... *Laughs in the corner 😈* thoda sa better feel kra do. Ladka kabhi shareef tha hi nahi... I need a lot of comments..

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Tell me who killed Livianna?" I held Romeo's collar but he kept quiet. He was annoying me a lot with his silence. He looked down at his hands and said,"I hope you won't steal my rings, bracelets and chain." All I wished was to choke him with his thick gold chain which he was wearing. I chuckled at his words and grabbed his jaw tightly.

"Don't worry I will send your ornaments to your daughter with your dead body after killing you." I picked up my phone and dialled Davilo's number. He picked my phone in seven rings.

"Yudhishthir.."

"Where is Stella?" I asked him before he could proceed further. "Here she is." He said and passed her the phone,"Your father is with me. I kidnapped him."

"Kill him." I heard her boring voice from the other end and Romeo's eyes widened. His daughter acted like nothing happened. I smirked at him and Romeo's surprised face was worth watching.

"Okay I will send you his dead body then." I know she was annoyed because she wanted to live a life away from this mafia world with Davilo. But Romeo's high expectations from her made her hate him. She was broken after her mother's death and all that Romeo taught her was to maintain her body and marry into an influential family. She hated her father from the core of her heart.

"Dare you Yudhishthir, feed his body to animals but don't send him here again." She cut the call and I looked at Romeo, who went quiet after hearing his daughter's words.

"Where is Nick?" I knew he would answer me. He looked at me and said," I never met him after he ran away. All I remember is that his eyes were the same as yours, honey brown. He looked like Raj to some extent and he changed his name."

"Do you know something else about him? Anything more.." He looked like Raj mamu. I inherited my father's genes except my eyes are similar to my mother's and her siblings, honey brown.

"He was ten when your father's men brought him to India. I used to meet him and I even shared my plans with him in order to get him at my side, specifically I used to manipulate him. But he got to know about his father's deed and was disgusted and disturbed..."

Flashback

R O M E O

"Devendra killed your father." I told him and Nick looked in my eyes with different emotions. I knew he missed his family a lot. I smiled and patted his arm and he asked me,"Why?"

"I don't know." I knew everything. Because your father killed Devendra's sister, his younger sister. After Madhuri and Devendra got married,  your father fell in love with Ruhanika and at that time he was young, he was just eighteen and so was she. 
After Raj turned twenty, he married Ruhanika and together they were going to have a daughter but Raj killed her.