Chapter 41

I won't be able to update regularly because my exams are starting soon and I hope you all will understand. To know more check my Instagram story.

This chapter has leap of two weeks and about Livianna's part, you will know about it in Yudhishthir's pov. And yeah, I need lots and lots of comments.

R U H I

"How are you?" I asked Tarun as he sat beside me and then passed me a small smile. He looked visibly tired. I passed my water bottle and he gulped it down in a go. I visited University after almost two weeks because I was busy working with my team.

"Mom was unwell." I sighed and a tear escaped from his left eye. I got shocked after hearing his words and asked him ,"What happened to aunty?"

"She is having cancer, the second stage." My moments halted for a few seconds. "Oh! My god. Why didn't you tell me before? That's why you were disturbed Tarun?" I threw my questions at him one by one.

"Yeah, I didn't want to disturb you and Himanshi that's why I acted a little distant." He confessed and gave me an apologetic look. I was about to speak further when Himanshi came and stood beside me. She was angry at Tarun.

"Let's go Ruhi."

Tarun smiled at her words and said ,"I think someone is angry with me."

"Yeah, someone is." I glared at Himanshi and pulled her to sit beside me and Tarun continued,"Himanshi mom was unwell. She was diagnosed with second stage cancer that's why I was disturbed."

Himanshi's eyes welled up with tears and she broke down ,"I am sorry Tarun. I didn't know about it." She hugged Tarun and he hugged her back. I smiled at them and clicked their picture.

"How is she now?" I asked and he replied ,"Better, thank god that her cancer got diagnosed at an early stage. Doctors said that it's curable."

I and Himanshi nodded at him in relief and then I asked ," Did your dad pay for your mother's medical expenses?" Tarun's relationship with his dad is not at all good. He despises his dad a lot. His knuckles turned white and he said," That manwhore was busy sleeping with his sluts and all. What do you expect from him?"

I nodded meekly and he continued,"Professor Sisodiya helped me." I looked at him in surprise and he nodded ,"I failed economics in my last semester, so he called me and asked me the reason. I told him everything and believe me guys he is not bad at all, in fact he helped me and paid my mother's pending bills. I was ashamed and embarrassed but still he hugged me and said that he would always help the needy."

I was shocked and so was Himanshi. But still his words were not digestible. Mr. Raman Sisodiya being nice was something exceptional. In fact he gives me those creepy vibes. "Where were you jiju and didi and why didn't you tell us?" This time Himanshi asked him and both of us were disappointed.

"Himanshi, they did help me a lot but for how much time. Jiju and Divyanka didi have kids to take care of and I could not rely on them forever and even both of you. That's why I have decided that I will hunt for a job after completing my BBA and won't pursue an MBA degree ." He told us and we nodded.

"What about your dad Tarun?" Himanshi asked him again and he replied ," He was really nice to me Himanshi. He loved me and Divyanka didi more than he could and even he was the best dad one could ask for but........"

"But what Tarun?"

"After I turned fifteen, mom and him started fighting a lot. Dad went bankrupt due to his increasing spending on Alcohol and his whores. He started acting distant and our relationship strained."