Chapter 32

Early update!!
Guys I want you to comment and engage yourself.

Let me read your views and thoughts and even your opinions.

Take care and enjoy.

Unedited!!!

R U H I

"You shouldn't have done that." My nose flared with anger and I picked up my stilettos in my hand and pointed at Yudhishthir's direction and continued speaking,"That was so indecent."

Yudhishthir stood up and I swear for the first time I saw him little-bit afraid. This gave an instant boost to my confidence and I smirked.
We both were present in his office and I swear if any of his employees would have seen this scene. They would surely have not believed that the person standing in front of me was their grumpy old pig scary boss, who always shouts at them or order's them.

"I am your husband." He took a step back, standing behind his office chair and his hands were raised in defeat and defence.

"I know." I said while standing in the same position. How dare he threaten my friend and that too when he saved my life, even before him. Rather than thanking him, he threatened him. I never expected this from him. Neither Nishant nor Himanshi told me about all this.

I have my sources.

Actually it was me who was calling Nishant from Himanshi's phone and when this grumpy old pig of my husband was warning Nishant in a not so honey coated tone, I heard it. Nishant by mistake received the call.

"You just don't interfere in my work." Yudhishthir hissed and glared at me when my stiletto landed on his shoulder.

"If it was not related to my friend then I would never have." I rolled my eyes before throwing the other stiletto on him, which by mistake landed on his head. I was among his shoulders but shit..

He picked up my stilettos and tossed them off in the dustbin. I gasped and my mouth parted in surprise. How dare he?

I marched towards him and was to hit him on his shoulder when he picked me effortlessly and threw me on his shoulder. I started hitting his back with my fists but an instant moan left from my mouth when he smacked my butt.

"Hey.."

"It's not good to be horny twenty four-seven Ruhi." I rolled my eyes at his words and pinched his arm making him hiss in response. But only to make his hold tighten on me.

"Leave me." I pleaded and he dropped me on the sofa but I puffed when he tied my hands with his tie.

"Being kinky...hunnn!!" I teased him and he raised his eyebrows. "Want to fuck me with tied hands." He literally facepalmed himself in front of me and gave me a look full displeasure making me pout in response.

"Shut up and sit quietly." I groaned and kept on glaring at him. But he remained unfazed and sat back on his chair and started doing his work but suddenly the office's door opened and I lifted my eyes to see a girl entering inside and security and my husband's PA were behind her.

I closed my eyes in embarrassment and Yudhishthir cleared his throat and I felt him opening the tie and freeing my hands. I glared at him and hid behind him but Sudeekshika decided to break the silence and said ,"Sir, this girl forcefully entered inside the office. We tried to stop her but she even hit one of our security guards and ran towards your office."

I looked at the girl standing in front of Yudhishthir, her height was same as mine and she looked and shook my head and picked out my stilettos from the dustbin and wore them.