Chapter 23

My last exam was yesterday and I will be consistent from now onwards. Sorry for making you all wait. I promise that I won't upset you again in future.

I am again asking you all that do you want me to publish short stories book?

Don't forget to tell me.

Enjoy the update.

                            R U H I

He is a monster, a big one. He is so tall and lean. His body is attractive no doubt and his looks are mesmerizing. That's why my best friend thinks that I am lucky to have him. She thinks that he fucks me very hard everynight and I feel complete and in heaven. Of course Himanshi he has fucked up life with toxicity completely.

Its always like we are fighting over one or other thing. The anger which bubbles inside him can explode anytime. It just requires a mere spark. I am done with fighting with him. I need peace and calm. But I am going back to him because of Mrs. Jaywanti Rathore. She has kept soon Pooja for five days and as a good daughter in law I need to be present there. It's important.

We again fought because of that photo I clicked. He could have reasoned with me in a peaceful manner, what was the need of slamming that file on the floor? It was not the first time I was seeing this side of him. It has become a routine. He is that gentleman in front of the whole world and a monster in front of me. I have concluded that he is very toxic and violent.

I hate violence. I hate toxicity and God gifted me two in one package for life time - Yudhishthir Rathore.

As a kid I used to find his name very unique. When I was young I once watched Mahabharat with my dadu and I was fascinated when I saw those magical scenes. When I heard the name Yudhishthir in the story I jumped with joy and I still remember my reaction.

"Dadu his name is also Yudhishthir. Right? Is he also very nice and calm?"

That little excited Ruhi was not at all aware that the Yudhishthir she was talking about was going to be her future husband and will gift her with toxicity and loveless marriage.

"You should not be rebellious with your husband. He is your safe hand and more mature than you because he is ten years elder. You should respect him not curse him." Mom suggested as she paced around me cleaning my room.

"Exactly more mature and ten years older." I replied in a mocking tone.

"Stop behaving like a kid Ruhi." She gave me a death glare and I rolled my eyes on response.

"I am not. He is really toxic and extra mature than required. I am thinking of divorcing him after a year......ouch." I rubbed my head where mom had smacked him.

"Mom we are having a decade's age gap." I winned.

"So what, mine and your dad's age gap is seven years and dare you even think about divorce. I will slaughter you." She crossed her hands over her chest. She was looking cute though, with that angry face.

"It's seven mom not ten."

"So what?"

"We are having a generation gap mumma. I that thought in my mind that I will change him but he is impossible. If our constitution would have pardoned one murder. He would have surely be dead till now." I spoke and started assembling my stuff.

"Very bad Ruhi very bad. Husband is God for a wife....." She was about to start her lectures again but I intervened.

"Mommy please. Yudhishthir my god, not even my dreams. I swear ladies like you have made these men believe that they are superior to us and they started considering themselves god." I was done with her. I simply side hugged her and picked up my shoppers which I got yesterday and made my way out.