Chapter 36

Hope you all are good and thanks for supporting me and my work. I am here with another update and don't forget to comment. At least 30+comments are required for the next update.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

I chugged down the third glass of water but even after that I was in my senses. I wanted to loosen up myself and sleep. But sleep was miles away from my eyes.

My life has fucked up. Everything is getting out of my control. In the past when I wasn't married, things were not complicated then. I knew each and everything but now I don't know anything. I am losing my control, I am losing my authority and biggest of all I am losing myself.

I never thought that this twenty year old girl would affect me like this. She would possess control over me.

A lot of things are happening and the biggest problem is that my three men are missing. Their phones are switched off and we don't have any information about them.

After gulping down the fourth glass of alcohol I stood up and threw the glass and bottles on the floor. Breaking things gives me little peace when I am angry.

"Yudhishthir...." I heard her voice and looked up. Ruhi was standing at the door and I blinked my eyes several times to ensure that whether I was hallucinating or not.

I rubbed my eyes with both of my hands and again looked at her. She was standing at the door and her eyes were also red. Slowly the anger in me  started melting.

You can't let her have this much control of you Yudhishthir. No, DON'T MELT.

"Go away." I snapped at her but she was adamant. She closed the door behind her and started taking small steps towards me.

"I SAID FUCKING GO BACK." She flinched at my loud voice. I took three long calculative steps towards and harshly grabbed her shoulder. But this time she successfully ditched my hold and pushed me back.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A JERK?" She shouted back at me. She did not visit her dad's restaurant with Ahaan, she was somewhere else. She fucking lied to me and she was asking what was my problem.

I let out a sinister chuckle and my words which I said further were laced with anger and betrayal,
"You didn't go to your father's restaurant with your brother. You lied to me. At least nothing but I expected some decency and truthfulness from your side. But no, you always lie to me. Every fucking time you lie to me."

"Because you never understand me. You try to control me not help or protect me. Whenever Yudhishthir, I try to have some soft and casual conversation with you, you put me off saying that I talk a lot or you are busy. No doubt you have taken stands for me in front of your family but that's not enough. Having sex is not the only part or purpose of marriage, it is much more than that. It's about love, care, responsibility, compatibility and understanding. But..." Her words angered me further and I cut off her in between.

"Just stop and don't irritate me or provoke me to hurt you again." I joined my hands in front of her. She nodded with a sad smile and was going to leave but turned back and said ,"I know I am not mature,I know that I am a forced burden on you. You never wanted to marry but remember Yudhishthir that even I was not happy with this proposal."

Her steps halted and she turned back again when my words fell in her ears ,"But you talk about falling in love with me."

"I just wish I could stop myself." She whispered and I closed my eyes.

"Don't let your emotions overpower. You will be hurt because....."

"Because I know that you will never love me." She completed my sentence and trailed off," But I am not weak that I won't accept my emotions and feelings. If I will fall in love with you then I will love you with my whole heart. But remember Yudhishthir that I will start hating you then I will loath you with every inch of myself.  I am not weak."