Chapter 5

-Ruhi's pov-

"You were amazing!" Tarun complimented me as I sat down to open my ghoongroo.

I felt nice after a long time. Dance makes me feel better. The storm blowing in my life dosen't seems to stop any time soon by assessing it's pace. It has been a month since or engagement and neither I nor Yudhishthir has made any attempt to talk or meet each other.

"Let's go and select your dress for tomorrow's date." Himanshi sat next to me. Ruining my nice mood.

I stood up and picked my bag. Thinking about Yudhishthir makes my heartbest go wild. What will happen when I will be alone with him? Ishani Bhabhi has set up a date for me and Yudhishthir. I was reluctant to go and so was Yudhishthir, I know but bhabhi was adamant and she talked to our mothers and there was no room left for me to argue.

"I am not at all interested." I said and Himanshi made a face. She is more excited than me for my life. She is not aware of the storm approaching my life. I made a big mistake by telling her about the date.

With slow steps I exited the auditorium, my traditional kathak coustom still hanging on my body. I didn't bothered to change. But I had changed myself. I started talking less. I started expressing less. Because of my situation. I am engaged and my fiance is not bothered about me. He might be busy with his flings or mistresses. And as if I am making any move.

My own diplomacy is not letting me live. I want to talk with Yudhishthir but I am myself running away from him. I am not feeling good with the idea of this date.

Fuck you Yudhishthir, for ruining me.

I don't know what happened but Ahaan started reacting little different after our engagement. He never allows me to go out without bodygaurd. As if my life is under threat. Actually it is. And Yudhishthir is the threat. But Ahaan's security can not do anything to this threat.

I reached the corridor and took steps towards classroom. My ghoongroo making noise inside my bag with every step I took. In this messed up life of mine, only dance gives me little peace.

I reached the classroom and opened my bag to take out my diary as I sat down on the chair.

Rose,
I don't want to go on date with Yudhishthir. I feel like killing myself . I am not able to understand myself. At one point of time I feel angry at Yudhishthir for not giving me any attention and at other point if I get a chance to go close to him. I run away. I don't know how will tomorrow's date turn out and I am really afraid. No one knows about my condition, and how I am dealing with it. Except you and me.

I exhaled and slumped down my head on the desk and the pen in my hand fell and rolled down on the floor. My head was aching badly and I badly wanted to sleep.

And then suddenly a voice made flinch and I looked at the source of the voice.

"Miss. Singhania."

It was not other than Mr. Raman Sisodia. My head was already paining a lot and I didnt want any other problem. I stood up and and greeted him.
He just nodded and spitted out his words.

"Its not the place to sleep. If you want to sleep then go back home." He scolded me.

"Sorry." I apologised.

I picked up my bag and starting going out of the class. It was becoming difficult for me to walk properly, as I was not in my best state of physical as well as emotional health. Mr. Sisodia's eyes were following me and I felt little odd as he watched my every moment. It made me uncomfortable. His eyes were roaming around my body.

At first I felt he was assessing my dress but his gaze held different meaning in it. He was checking me out. I cleared my throat but he didn't looked away. I felt like punching his face. But I controlled myself and took slow steps.