Chapter 9

Do, vote, share and comment. Happy reading ahead. I really wait for your comments and votes.

-Ruhi's pov-

I am quite nervous. Tomorrow is my wedding and today is Mehendi. Me and Yudhishthir are sitting together on the sofa and girls are applying mehendi on my hands. And Yudhishthir is sitting beside me with a poker face. Like someone has snatched away his favourite thing from him.

I wanted a small wedding and my parents agreed for it. In fact the media is also not informed about our wedding. It's an intimate affair. Dad said when I will be ready then only they will announce our marriage on social media. And thanks to God Yudhishthir also agreed.

The setup for functions was arranged in a beautiful farm house of Rathores which was in Jaipur itself.

"Do I have permission to have a dance with this pretty lady." Alex bent down in front of me making me giggle.

My mehendi was done and I was getting bored because that pig sitting with me was busy using his phone.

He is addicted to his phone.

"Alex , there is Mehendi on my hands." I pouted and he took my hands in his.

"But it has dried." He pointed out and turned towards Yudhishthir.

"Do I have permission to take your partner for a dance." Alex smirked and I could sense Yudhishthir's body getting stiff. His hold on phone tightened. But before he could say anything, I myself stood up and agreed for a dance.

I turned towards Yudhishthir and saw him glaring at me. But I skillfully ignored him and turned towards Alex. He himself told me to mind my business and I am doing that only.

A soft melodious tune was playing and I danced with Alex.

"Your husband to be is jealous." Alex leaned near my ear and said. I felt him smirking at Yudhishthir.

"Ignore him, he is an unromantic pig." I said with hint of annoyance in my voice.

Alex is seriously very nice person. I like him. He an outgoing and cheerful man. Unlike that grumpy pig of Rathore family , the great Yudhishthir Rathore. He had called me twice on the same day he dropped me at my place. But I declined it everytime. He always ruins my mood.

I don't understand why does he hate me. Have I stolen his money? Or I have murderd his girlfriend and announced in front of our families that
"I Ruhi Singhania is going to claim this grumpy old pig Yudhishthir Rathore as my husband forcefully."

Every time I take his name. I get a new adjective added to prefix with his name.

Pig

Unromantic pig

Grumpy pig

Grumpy old pig

"You called your greatest fiance of all time The Yudhishthir Rathore a pig." He said in amusement as he twirled me and we moved in sync with the rhythm.

"He is an asshole. 'Stay away from my life'. That's what he told me almost like ten days before our wedding." I rasped out. And Alex chuckled.

"You know he was never with any girl before. You are the first girl. He hates girls. He thinks girls are gold diggers and they are just made to annoy men . He has this stereotype in his mind for girls." Alex laughed out.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath.,"he never had any girlfriends or mistresses?" I asked.

"Never, he never had time for girls. He was and is quiet busy with his work and girls are just distractions. According to him." Alex told me and we stopped dancing. And I turned towards Yudhishthir to take a look at him.