Chapter 3

-Ruhi's pov-

"Yudhishthir will loose his senses, when he will see you." Ishani bhabhi said as she fixed my dupatta. I sat in front of the mirror in my room and looked myself in it.

Indeed I was looking beautiful in pastel shade lehenga with Kundan choker resting in my neck and matching kundan earrings hanging on my ears.

"Bhabhi they are hurting." I winned and lifted my hands to take off my earring. They were heavy and hurting like hell.

"Dare you." She said and I stopped. She took out the numming cream from her clutch and applied it on my ear. But that didn't help much. I kept quiet because I knew she will kill me I said something.

She sat on a chair near me and then Aradhya, her and Suryadeep bhaiya's three years old daughter came running inside the room.

"Chachi.......Chachi come fast. Chachu is getting impatient." She clapped her hands in excitement.

"Ask your chachu to wait. And by the way who told you that chachu is getting impatient?" Ishani bhabhi asked her while dusting her clothes.

"Mumma , Abhay chachu told me that Yudhishthir chachu is getting impatient and he wants to marry Chachi soon and take her to his room for....." Aradhya stopped her sentence in middle.

"For?"

"making babies." She innocently narrated the not so innocent words.

Ishani Bhabhi's hand automatically went towards her four months old baby bump and I coughed.

Himanshi laughed at Aradhya 's words and I glared at Himanshi.

"I will kill Abhay. He always teaches her nonsense." Ishani bhabhi gritted.

Himanshi came near me and bent down till my ears pretending to fix my pony tail.

"Excited to make babies." She teased me.
I shook her hand from my hair and ignored her words.

"Aradhya go to your dad." Bhabhi ordered her and she ran away from room.

"Sorry from her side. It's Abhay's magic on her." Bhabhi tried to Apologize.

"It's ok bhabhi." I assured her. And she nodded.

I looked at myself in the mirror and remembered Ishani Bhabhi's words about Yudhishthir losing senses. But I knew that he would never loose his senses. He will never acknowledge his mind or heart towards me. He will never love me. How was I sure? It was not even clear to myself.

I and Yudhishthir are getting married just for our families. We were never interested in each other. I know that I will fall very easily for him because of my innocent heart but he will never love me because my own heart was aware that he was heartless.

"Ruhi didi they are calling you downstairs." My cousin informed us. And I stood up.

It was our engagement day. The function was organised at our Singhania Banglow in our party hall.

"I will go first and you come after five minutes with Himanshi." Ishani bhabhi instructed us and she went away.

"Himanshi I can't." My heartbeat rose as thought of going near Yudhishthir came in my head. I stepped back and sat down on the sofa.

I am confident girl but this was something I had never experienced before.

"Common dude. You have to be strong and enjoy, it's your day." Himanshi tried to soothe me and forwarded a glass of water.

The soothing liquid made its way down my throat as I gulped it in.

"I think am not ready." I said while Himanshi rubbed my back.