Chapter 46

Thanks for your sweet words guys. I was overwhelmed and I won't lie, I felt really good and happy. Thanks again. ❤️
Here's an early update and please guys don't forget to comment and don't forget to vote. I will be waiting for the comments. It's unedited!

ヾ⁠(⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠)⁠ノ

"Don't go there." Eleven years old Yudhishthir ran behind a year old Ruhi, who was running here and there in the lawn of the Singhania bungalow. Ruhi giggled and Yudhishthir got hold of her pink frock which she was wearing. Yudhishthir made her sit on the ground and then made her wear shoes.

"You are really naughty Ruhi." He scolded her and continued,"You have become a big sister now, grow up. You behave like a kid, actually you are a kid." Ruhi was attentively listening to his words as if she understood what he was saying. Ahaan was born a few days ago and the Rathore family was visiting the Singhania's in order to congratulate them.

Thirteen months old Ruhi Singhania had everyone ready at her fingertips, she was the heart of her family. Princess of the Singhania bungalow. Yudhishthir sat beside her and took out a candy from his pocket for her.

"You liked it last time when you visited me, that's why I got it for you."

"Yesh yesh." She said in her baby voice and Yudhishthir smiled. He had always liked her a lot. But their moment was broken when four year old Abhay came and sat with them. Abhay looked at the candy in Ruhi's hand and then snatched it away from her.

A few seconds later two cries echoed in the lawn. One was of Ruhi, who was crying because Abhay snatched away the candy from her hand and the second one was Abhay's because Yudhishthir hit him on his head tightly.

Madhuri came running outside and took a deep breath after seeing the scene in front of her. She knew what happened.

She walked and sat beside the kids. Abhay tightly hugged her and Ruhi hugged Yudhishthir, who was glaring at Abhay. Yudhishthir turned his attention away from Abhay towards Ruhi and patted her back.

"Why did you hit him?" Madhuri narrowed her eyes mischievously at Yudhishthir and he rolled his eyes. "Your son snatched away the candy from Ruhi, I gave him his share but he is hungry every time. Just take him away mom. He made Ruhi cry." Madhuri smiled and picked Ruhi in her arms, who was sobbing by then. She kissed her head and said ," I wish I could make you my daughter."

Yudhishthir was continuously glaring at Abhay, who was wiping his tears. Abhay got afraid and hid behind his mother. Yudhishthir stood up and took Ruhi away from his mother's arms and walked away from them to another corner with Ruhi in his arms. He never spared anyone who hurt Ruhi, whosoever it was. He cared for Abhay but Ruhi was special.

"Here give this candy to Ruhi." Madhuri knew how close her son was with Ruhi. "Give it to your son, I will get my Ruhi another one." Madhuri shrugged her shoulders playfully and patted Yudhishthir's back and left both of them alone.

Yudhishthir again made Ruhi sit on the grass and took out the other candy from his pocket, which he kept in order to give it to Ruhi when he would depart from the Singhania mansion.
He opened the wrap and then made Ruhi hold the candy carefully. Yudhishthir wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. She was so cute.

Ruhi smiled and started having her candy. Yudhishthir kept his eyes at the surroundings so that Abhay won't come again and snatch away the candy from her hands. He was guarding her.

"Fhinish." Ruhi muttered and Yudhishthir took the straw from Ruhi's hands and wiped her mouth with his handkerchief. Unknown to them there was someone standing and admiring their moment. Madhuri smiled and clicked their picture.