Chapter 29

I was trying to publish this chapter Yesterday but due to some glitches wattpad was not allowing me to publish the chapter.

I am really sorry. I will give you all the next update on Saturday if vote count crosses hundred and yeah I have a spoiler for all of you ~

We going to have 'Miss' Livianna 'Cruz' pesent there. Actually all of the team hydra. Romeo, Davilo and Stella. Little little truths will be out and a new mystery.

I am not shying away 🤧🙀😁.
The next chapter is going to be interesting.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"When will all this end?" I raised my eyebrow at my little wife who was busy rummaging through her wardrobe trying to find a suitable outfit for today's Pooja ceremony. She gave me a bored look and continued her task.

It has been two days since I am getting a cold shoulder. She wants me to apologise to Suhana for something that happened five years ago and which I do not at all remember. Her wish is not justified.

"Can we talk?" I again tried but she threw her scarf on my face and I groaned. She is being unrealistic. I controlled my urge to roll my eyes and suddenly she shouted ,"I found it."

I narrowed my eyes at her but she ignored me and took out a whitish or cream coloured saree with something red with it and rushed towards the room. I sighed and picked my white kurta which she had kept on her vanity for me. I know she wants me to wear it and I cannot deny it because she is already angry with me.

I cannot afford her sour mood.

After getting ready I started searching for Ruhi who was not present inside her room and I saw Abhay who was busy on the phone leaning against Suhana's room's door. I cleared my throat to gain his attention.

He looked up and gave me a sheepish smile. Which was not at all required.

"Where is Ruhi?" I asked him and he signalled towards Suhana's room with his eyes. I nodded and stood there waiting for her. Out of the blue Suryadeep came and looked at me. I ignored him and he instructed Abhay to send a maid to his room.

Suhana came out of the room after a while and stood in front of me correcting her chunni and failed to notice my presence and asked ,"Abhay Bhaiya I am looking good?"

I rolled my eyes and kept quiet because very soon she is going to run back inside her room. She is afraid of me. She looked up and her eyes widened in surprise but to my surprise she smirked. I opened my mouth to say something but before that I was pushed inside the room and then she shut the door behind me.

A familiar scent hit my nose and I took a deep breath before turning towards my wife. She stood in front of me with her back facing me. I gulped when I saw her almost naked back. She was wearing a backless red blouse and I felt an urge to feather her back with my finger tips and lips.

"Suhanaaa...." Her words halted when she turned and saw me standing behind her and checking out her shamelessly. For the first time I saw her wearing a saree and like always she was looking stunning. She was radiating beauty.

She is the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen.

I was completely lost in admiring her beauty with my mouth slightly open, my lips parted when her words brought me back to reality,
"Close your mouth Mr. Rathore, nahi to mosquito muh mein chala jayega."

I instantly joined my lips in a thin line and fisted my palms to control my emotions and I thought of playing with her and said,"Meri billi mujhe bhi meow."