Chapter 10

It's their wedding and I have written it in the Author's point of view and I think I will continue it further. Chalo let's see.

You all read but don't vote. Please 🥺 guys vote and comment. Support me and motivate me to write and post further.

Enjoy the chapter.

_________________________________________

"You look beautiful." Rupa complimented her daughter and kissed her forehead. She turned away from Ruhi to wipe her tears but Ruhi held her arm and hugged her. Both of them broke down and Ahaan hugged them.

He himself was feeling sad because his sister , his best buddy was leaving home and getting married. One more fear was in his mind, How will she be treated?

Ruhi carefully wiped her tears , not to ruin her makeup making Ahaan laughed.

She playfully hit his shoulder and he glared at her.

"They are calling for her, we need to go." Ahaan said and Ruhi held the hem of her chunni in her fist tightly, trying to control her anxiety and nervousness. With her one hand enterwined in her brother's and other in her mother's she walked out of the room towards the destruction of her future.

"Excited,huh?" Abhay teased Yudhishthir while sipping mocktail in his hand. Yudhishthir did nothing except glaring at his brother.

"I think you are more excited than me. Why don't you sit here at my place. Infact, I should have asked Alex the same. Both of you are really eager for the wedding." He sneered at his brother.

Abhay did nothing but passed a charming smile to Yudhishthir and disappeared from there. Yudhishthir just sighed and looked at his watch to check the time.

He was getting suffocated in the sherwani, he was forced to wear. But still had managed to keep it intact and not change or his family would have killed him. He had already disappointed them a lot in the spam of seven days because of his cranky mood.

But to his annoyance Abhay again appeared in front of him with a girl by his side.

"Bhai, know her?" Abhay asked him in excitement and Yudhishthir looked at the girl. He had seen that face before but was not able to remember who she was.

"Hello, bhaiya. Ridhima Mehta." She introduced herself and Yudhishthir nodded in response.

"Mehta's daughter?" Yudhishthir said and she nodded in response. She was a teen when he last saw her, and was a beautiful girl of twenty years. Same as Ruhi's age.

Ruhi.

Where is she?

It has been almost an hour , he had been waiting for her but she had not arrived.

"Bhaiya, she is my girlfriend and the most beautiful girl in this world." Abhay said ,making Yudhishthir snap out his thoughts and look at him in disbelief. Last month , some Esha was his girlfriend and now Ridhima.

Ridhima blushed at Abhay words and Abhay pinched her cheeks.
Yudhishthir turned his face away from them and scrowled at their cringe activity. According to him.

"After your wedding gets over, I will talk to mom for her and my wedding. Right, Ridhu?" Abhay continued while caressing Ridhima's arm and she shyly ran away from there after nodding.

Yudhishthir looked towards the direction where Ridhima had run away, thinking that Abhay will surely marry her and he felt bad for her. Sarcastically.

"Don't play with her emotions." Yudhishthir suggested Abhay and Abhay frowned in response.