Chapter 31

I posted an important note a few days ago and I even mentioned that I will delete it within 48 hours. But let's keep it there and if anytime you felt like you like telling me anything about my writing style, you can tell me there and even comment on the chapters.

By the way no restrictions. You all are my readers. I am writing for you. I will really appreciate your participation. It's your right to pour on your comments and even question me. I swear I will welcome your healthy criticism with my full heart.

I wanted something, like extra mystery+ extra dark content. I am writing something different and am trying my best.
I do make grammatical mistakes, sorry for that. I will edit, just point them out.

I thought of going with this cover right. If I find something else which suits better, I will change it. Though I was confused between Ahaan's and Abhay's book. But now I have decided I will write Ahaan's first.

This boy is seriously ruling. I swear I wish I could just order him with every detailed customisation.

Early update..

Y U D H I S H T H I R

My eyes widened after hearing dadi's words. Anger rushed through my blood and I felt like snapping back at my grandmother. This is very insensitive of her to speak like this with anyone about my wife. I glanced at Ruhi, who was sitting quietly and I saw a tear escaping from her left eye, which she quickly wiped before anyone could notice.

But I noticed. I saw that tear. My blood boiled more in anger and I sat beside my grandmother but she didn't notice me.

"I think you should focus on other aspects." Her sister suggested and she nodded.

"If they won't have kids soon I will get Yudhishthir married again...." I lost my self control and announced,"Enough."

Dadi and her sister turned towards me and their eyes widened in surprise. I looked at Ruhi's direction and she shook her head negatively indicating me to not speak anything further.

But no, this was enough. If I don't speak now they will try to suppress Ruhi more. I ran my hand through my hair and said ,"Don't dadi. Please stop this baby thing right now."

I looked around me and saw mom, dad and Abhay standing there. I was about to speak further when dadi decided to continue,"What Yudhishthir, I mean what? It has been almost four-five months since you got married and Ruhi didn't give good news. In our families heirs are more important than anything, remember?

Your mother was also twenty when she had Suryadeep after a year of her marriage. Ishani and Suryadeep celebrated their first wedding anniversary with Aradhya and in fact Ruhi's own mother had her within a year. Because we are not common people.

We live for our heirs and business. Not for health, love or care. Okay?"

I felt an arm snaking around my elbow and turned to see Ruhi, who was having tears in her eyes and was trying to pull me away from there.

"It's mine and her personal matter..." I started speaking but she cut me again and said ,"There is nothing personal in marriages of convenience, that happens for business purposes and for heirs. Heirs are the first priority not age or care or love."

"But my first priority is my wife and her health. Nothing is more important than her. She is too young to have a baby right now and I want her to study." My voice raised a bit and I again felt a tug over my arm.

With my other hand I caught hold of her arm in a tight grip and made her stand still.

"Yudhishthir......"