Chapter 38

I got stuck somewhere and if you follow me on Instagram then you know the reason. Here's the update and don't forget to comment a lot if you want the next chapter soon.

Mature content ⚠️‼️

R U H I

"Where are you going?" I rubbed my eyes and rested my back against the headrest of the bed as I pulled the duvet over my naked body. Last night was way beyond amazing. After having dinner we again rolled ourselves under sheets, all naked.

He didn't let me sleep till three in the morning.

Yudhishthir was standing opposite to me, using his phone. All naked except his boxers were intact. His toned chest made me clench my thighs again. He threw his phone on the couch and gave me a boring look. The towel was hanging on his shoulder.

"To shower, mind joining?" I smirked at his words and let go the duvet off me and he raised his left eyebrow in response.

"Aren't you sore?" He walked towards me when I stretched my arms, indicating him to pick me up.

"A little, but I won't mind another round."

"It won't be a round, it's going to be 'rounds' ." I giggled at his words and the next hour was spent in the washroom.

I emerged out of the washroom while drying my hair with a towel and stood in front of the nightstand, where I had placed my phone for charging. After placing the towel at its place my hands made their way towards my phone to pick it up.

But my actions momentarily stopped when I noticed a file placed at the edge of the nightstand making me bend and pick it up. But before picking it up, I turned back to check Yudhishthir's presence. I could hear the shower running and I hastily picked it up.

"Rathore enterprises & Associates with Easter clothings."

My heart started pounding fast when I turned the page and saw Yudhishthir's signatures on the contract confirming their deal. A lump formed in my throat and with a lot of difficulty I gulped it down.

He funded them with three crores and paid twenty five lakhs for the ten percent of equity in  their brand. It means he is the owner of the ten percent of their company. When calculations cleared the details of the deal between my husband and my rivals, it made my heart sink.

I would not have given anyone ten percent of the shares of my brand for twenty five lakhs only. I would not have settled below sixty to seventy lakhs. Fucking gold diggers. They just need money and above all of the things they are copying my designs.

I groaned in annoyance but what I failed was to notice my husband's presence behind me. I landed on a page and my eyes widened when I saw Arcane Apparels's name. It was in their contract. But before I could read the page the file was snatched out of my hold making me freeze at the spot I was standing, in fear.

"Turn towards me." Yudhishthir ordered me and I knew that his tone was laced with frustration and anger. I closed my eyes and slowly turned back, not daring to look in his eyes and open them.

"Stop behaving like a kid and open your eyes." He commanded me again and I slowly opened my left eye and saw him glaring at me and then instantly closed it.

"RUHI..."

I sighed and this time I opened my eyes and looked in his honey brown trying to act bold. He raised his eyebrows and asked me but this time his tone was mockingly genuine,"Why do you always pull out those stunts which of course will annoy me and if I shout at you, you start crying? I mean what will you take from me to stop your nonsense activities?"