Chapter 34

Sorry for the late. And I hope you will like the chapter. See, it's not a boring one ,as per me, tadka is important. But Let's see from your side.

Guys I want to read your comments. Don't forget to comment. Happy reading ahead.

Now, let's discuss something. I read all of the comments and it's just like some of you blaming Ruhi saying that she is irritating. I second you here and some of you are blaming Yudhishthir, for being grumpy, and even I second you here. But the thing is none of them is to be blamed.

It's their family, who needs to be blamed. Ruhi will behave childish because she is twenty and Yudhishthir is extra mature because he is thirty. The main motive is to show their view points. How they deal with the situation accordingly. Age gap issues. Behaviour problems. I hope you understand.

"Act cool and look at your left side." Ruhi smiled as she pressed her ear pods more into her ear and Ahaan continued over the call,"Now did you see Alex?"

"Humm..." She hummed and took a sip of her coffee. Ruhi looked at Alex, who was standing with a girl near a pole and his expressions were serious. "Who is she?" She asked Ahaan.

"His tattoo artist. Didi now look at the radius of at least six to seven meters from his left side. You will see a man in black shirt and grey pants. He is bulky." Ruhi adjusted her scarf over head and pinched her shades till her temple. She was sitting in one of the best outdoors cafes in the city.

"Great, now listen. He is one of Alex's men. And as per Vardhan's information he is your secret bodyguard appointed by YJ. Now what you have to do is that you have to distract him. He is standing there with his two more buddies. Just walk near him and stumble a bit. You have to fake panic in front of him and pretend that you were trying to escape from his and Alex's eyes."

Ruhi stood and glanced at the black Honda City, in which Ahaan was sitting with his best friend
Vardhan. He ditched his Lamborghini to avoid any suspicion or skepticism. She discreetly nodded at him making him smile. He had always wanted her to stand for herself, which she never did and now her confidence was giving him satisfaction.

" Is chloroform spray ready in your bag?" Ruhi tapped her sling and gave him a thumbs up. "Now they are going to follow you and you have to walk in your west direction after successfully gaining their suspicious attention. Don't forget
they are armed and they are way more powerful than you and even me, physically. But we are going to play with our brains and confuse them."

She gave a curt nod and glanced at Alex, who seemed to be involved in some kind of verbal argument with the girl. He was involved with her and she understood that he won't notice anything.

"Last thing, reach at the end of the west lane and don't worry I am behind you. I won't let anything happen to you. The end of the west lane does not have any cameras. Spin around and spray the chloroform on their faces and rest I will handle. I am cutting the call right now." Ahaan was going to cut the call but before that Ruhi asked him,"Ahaan, how do you know that they are the one assigned with the task of following me?"

"Don't worry Ruhi didi. Vardhan's information is always correct just like your husband's." Vardhan chuckled and Ahaan cut the call and said ,"Her life is in danger just pray that they don't get their guns out. She is having fear of guns."

"How do you know?" Vardhan asked him.

"She is my sister, bro. I know everything." Ahaan said and pressed the clutch of the car.

Ruhi kept on looking back at Alex and walked towards the bodyguards. She was looking nervous, not that she was acting but she was actually nervous. Her heartbeat was escalating
with each and every step.