Chapter 13

"You are really bipolar." Ruhi said while trying again to sneak her hands out of the window and feel the air. When she felt Yudhishthir was concentrating on driving she slowly let her hand out of the window pretending to observe her view.

He had warned her four times in the last twenty minutes not to let her hands out of the window and act like a child but Ruhi being Ruhi did that.

Yudhishthir took her to her parents'place, the next day after their argument much to her surprise and even went inside with her.

"Now you will bear the consequences." He mumbled and stopped and came out of the car. Ruhi pulled the hand inside and looked at Yudhishthir with a pout.

"Where are you going?" She asked in confusion and followed his walking figure with her eyes. He came towards her side and opened the car door and held her hand and pulled her outside.

"What are you doin..... YUDHISHTHIR." Ruhi screamed his name when he lifted her like swinging a child in air and made her sit on the roof of the car.

"Now sit here and feel the air." Yudhishthir sighed and pulled out his phone from his pocket," and tell me when you will be done and if you want to feel more air, I will give you ropes to tie yourself and I will start driving."

Ruhi was looking at him with open mouth in amusement.

"Close your mouth or mosquito will enter." He told her before he clicked her picture and smirked.

"No, delete it." She shouted at him.

He kept quiet and got engrossed in his phone.

"Please, delete it or else I will complain to Mumma about you." She warned him while she balanced herself and he kept his phone in pocket.

"You are free to complain." He shrugged his shoulder and stood there watching her with folded hands.

Show? Worth watching drama.

"I pro...mise thhh...at I will keep my hands in...side the caaar not....outside. I swear. Please let me come down." She stuttered while pleading.

"You know what Ruhi even Aradhya is more mature than you." He reiterated to her. He had never seen someone this childish in his whole life, who plays with candle wax, snuggles with such a big thing at night and calls it her baby and of course talks nonsense. Loves to feel air.

Brother, she is not immature , you are boring.

"I agree but please let me down its scaring me." She said while making a crying face.

He rubbed his forehead while sighing and stretched his arms signalling her to jump. She looked at him like he had grown horns over his head.

"Are you mad?" She shook her head in disbelief and continued," or you think I am mad?"

"Just jump, I will catch you. Do it fast I am already late." He mentioned making her timid.

"We are not playing catch catch Yudhishthir." She said while smiling nervously.

"Just do it." He ordered her and she nodded in nervousness. No other option was left for her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before jumping towards him and screaming.

He caught her and held her securely in his arms while looking at her, who had closed her eyes and was breathing heavily and had held his arms tightly.

The vermilion on her hairline, that Nuptial chain in her neck and her open hair were making her look divine.

She was looking angelic. He would be lying if he said she was not pretty. She was pretty, very pretty with cute looks and actions. Her inner self was more pretty than her outside, the quality he lacked. Inner beauty.