Chapter 35

Sorry for the delay. When I was going to publish the chapter, I by mistake deleted it yesterday. I typed it again in morning.
Copy ki jagah cut press kar diya 🤕.

I am not making any excuse. I am really sorry.
If you follow me on Instagram, and if you have seen my reels, then you will get to know that I played with all of you 😉.

"Didi, didi.." Ahaan's voice fell in my ears and I snapped out of thoughts and looked at the gun in my hands. I was too stunned to even react. He and Vardhan knelt down in front of me and I looked at him.

At first I saw relief in his eyes and then confusion in his eyes. I gulped and stood up. My hands shivered as I passed the gun towards him.

"Are you okay?" He hugged me after he handed the gun to Vardhan, who securely placed it in a plastic zip pouch.

"I am fine." I could clearly hear his heart beating wild. My baby brother really loves me a lot.

"How did all this happen?" He asked me and I took a deep breath before detaching myself from him and answered ,"I don't know what happened. I sprayed chloroform on their faces and suddenly one of them by mistake fired a bullet upwards and the gun fell in my hands when they fainted. I don't remember anything else."

I looked at the three scary bulky men, laying unconscious on the ground. They were just doing their job and nothing else, but their job was a threat to my secret.  Because I don't want to let Yudhishthir know my identity yet.

Ahaan helped me to stand up and I held his hands tightly in mine and said,"Promise me Ahaan, you won't hurt them. After our mission is completed we are going to let them go safely."

Vardhan Snickered and Ahaan kept quiet for a few seconds as he stared at the unconscious men in front of me and then he spoke ,"For you I am ready. Or else...."

"You would have killed them?" This time not my hands but my heart trembled at his words. He shook his head frantically and covered up for himself ,"No...no.. I mean I would never have killed them but I would never have let them go back to their boss again."

"Don't hate your brother-in-law this much. He is my husband. I know he is very introverted and scary but trust me he cares for me. A little bit." Ahaan clicked his tongue at my words and teased me ,"You are in love."

"I don't love him." I glared at Ahaan.

"You do." He shrugged his shoulders and bent down. He pulled out a packet from his pocket, which had a few syringes in it. He injected something inside their bodies and stood up while dusting his hands,"They won't wake up for almost thirty hours from now. Till then call a few of our friends Vardhan and ask them to take care of them."

"Now?" My question lingered in the air as I completed it,"What will happen now? Yudhishthir will surely snap out on Alex and his anger is uncontrollable. He will not let go of Alex this easily. I even troubled Alex."

A wave of guilt washed over me and I looked down.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen." Vardhan said and continued,"I think that you should drop Ruhi didi back at the mansion, Ahaan. Till then I will take care of all this."

Ahaan nodded and held my hand. He pulled me with him and I quietly followed him.

"Don't feel guilty didi. You did nothing wrong, and if something unusual happens then contact me." I gave him a small smile and the guard opened the car door for me.

I entered inside and saw Abhay bhaiya pacing around. He looked disturbed.

"Abhay bhaiya." I called him and he took a deep breath as he walked towards me with long steps,"Thank God Bhabhi, you returned or else Yudhishthir bhaiya would have killed me. By the way where is your phone and why is it switched off and where were you?"