Chapter 17

Himanshi's words rang in her mind while Ruhi sat on a chair in the hospital.

"Don't come to any conclusion Ruhi without any proof. First ask Yudhishthir and Alex. What if they are innocent? And this lady is trying to frame them guilty. It is obvious that Yudhishthir is having a lot of enemies because of his dominance in the business world and you know all this better than me. Right? So act wise and don't let these outsiders affect your relationship."

"Excuse me." Ruhi came out of her thought land when she heard the doctor calling her.

"Yes?" She said and walked towards the doctor.

"The patient is fine. Her health is normal now and yeah one more thing she is pregnant." The doctor informed her before walking away from her.

Pregnant?

Ruhi stood there like a statue.

Whose child was inside Livianna?

As a lady Ruhi will support Livianna if she is innocent but what if she is trying to frame Yudhishthir and Alex? According to Himanshi.

Ruhi slowly walked inside the cabin and saw Livianna sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes as she caressed her abdomen.

"It's Yudhishthir's." She said while crying giving Ruhi another shock,"He kidnapped me a few days before your wedding after I divorced my ex-husband, just because they are business rivals and then he forced himself upon me. He kept me in his basement and today, a few hours ago Alex brought me here in London with him. They again tried to but....... I escaped."

Tears came out of Ruhi's eyes as she heard Livianna say those words.

What if she was innocent? And Yudhishthir was the culprit.

"I need a DNA test." Those were the words which gave Livianna a shock. She prepared well but never thought that Ruhi would ask for a DNA test.

"But why?" Livanna asked her slowly.

"I need to know the truth." Ruhi said and wiped her tears. She will not believe anyone. Nor Yudhishthir neither Livianna.

She has to act wise.

"But....." Livianna didn't complete her sentence and looked away from Ruhi.

"But what?" Ruhi inquired.

"Leave it Ruhi, you will not trust me." Livianna tried to act innocent.

"I don't trust anyone, not even my husband." Ruhi chuckled and walked towards Livianna," but don't worry if you are innocent I will support you and till the foetus becomes eligible for DNA test you will stay with us. I will talk with Yudhishthir."

Livianna kept quiet.

Her plan was backfired on her. She never thought Ruhi will act this wisely. She thought that Ruhi would cry, blame Yudhishthir and ask for Divorce.

Her plan was to kick Ruhi out of the game and marry Yudhishthir. She will get him, Romeo will get the secret information and he will get his revenge.

The room's door clicked open and Ruhi walked inside. She opened her shoes and dropped herself of the bed. She had a long and tiring day.

"Where were you?" She opened her eyes when she heard Yudhishthir's voice," I warned you to not go outside alone and take guards with you but you."

"What me?" She fired at him.

"You love to disobey me and ditch the security." He stood near bed and looked at her.

"Listen Yudhishthir I am not your worker or servant who will take your orders. Okay? And go and check the guest room. I have brought a guest for you." She said while standing near him.