Chapter 20

Hello buddies,
Hope you all are doing great. Thanks to all of you who are voting and interacting with me. But the vote count has been decreasing. I want all of my silent readers to show their presence.

When the vote count reaches 500+ I will give a double update.

I have an exam tomorrow guys. Wish me luck.
Enjoy the chapter.. Unedited!!!!with little mature content. ⚠️

After one week

"Noooo........" A sudden screen broke Yudhishthir's sleep and he instantly sat on the bed with a jerk. He turned towards Ruhi, who was sitting with her knees till her chest and she was sobbing with her head hidden between her legs.

He patted her back and rubbed it, as he shifted near her."She had a gun with her.", she sobbed and he sighed.

"She's gone." He pulled her in his lap and she hugged his torso. He never liked physical intimacy but with Ruhi it was becoming different.

Ruhi was having constant nightmares since last week. She was scared and getting weak, which she never wanted. She never wanted to show herself weak infront of anyone, especially Yudhishthir.

"She knew that I have phobia of gun." Yudhishthir's drowzy eyes shot open in a second. He looked down at Ruhi and spoke,"You are afraid of guns." Now Ruhi's behaviour was making more sense to him.

She nodded and detached herself from him. She curled blanket all over her, covering herself with it. She was going to do what she never wanted to do.

She was going to tell him.

"I was fourteen years old when I developed the fear of guns." She started and he folded his legs and pulled the blanket towards his side. It was freezing cold and she had taken the whole blanket.

'I will not tell him everything.' Ruhi thought and shook her head to forget one of the bad memories of her life. The worst one. ,"And its all because of you." She blamed him.

"Me?" Yudhishthir sounded confused. How was he responsible at all for her phobia? She bobbed her head up and down while harshly wiping off her tears.

"You were and are really scary. You and dad were talking about guns and all. Then only developed fear of guns." She accused and lied to him.

"Are you out of your mind?" Ruhi bit her lips because she was not able to think about any excuse to tell him as he looked at her with irritating eyes. She punched his abs and pinched his bicep making him look at her with dangerous eyes. "That's why I never wanted to marry a young girl. Immature and childish. When will you grown up Ruhi?"

Tears again started coming out of her eyes. She got up from bed and went outside making him sigh. It was already one thirty and he had an important meeting next day but Ruhi was again having mood swings and throwing tantrums.

He stood up and followed her outside room but a frown appeared on his forehead when he didn't see her. He peeked downstairs but she was not there. And all of the sudden he felt something hitting his back.

He turned and pinned Ruhi against the nearest wall.

It was Ruhi who had hit him with a golf stick. She was glaring at him with full intensity and Yudhishthir was reciprocateing with the same ferocity.

"What is your issue? Sometimes you become like a scared puppy and sometimes fierce kitten." He twisted her elbow a little and the golf stick in her hand feel down.

"You are the issue." She spat out and tried to free herself from her hold. "Leave me or else I will scream on top of my lungs." She grit out.

A malicious smirk formed on his lips and and he pressed her arm a little making her hiss in response. "Try me." He challenged her and she opened her mouth to do so but her words died inside her throat itself when Yudhishthir snaked his right hand around her waist and tightly locked her hands behind her back and thrusted his three fingers of left hand inside her mouth making her eyes go wide in surprise.