Chapter 18

Hii guys
Hope you are doing well.
My exams are starting from ending November, to much to my dismay and I won't be able to post chapter regularly but still I will try my best.

I hope that you all are liking the story and it's a mystery romance novel. I am trying my best to make it better and not boring. So, don't forget to tell me.

And for more updates and spoliers. Go and check out my Instagram handle:
_arywryts_
And don't forget to follow me there.

After two or three chapters we are going to have a lot of mature content. And if you are comfortable please do the needed .

I hope you will like the update. So enjoy .......

"Because.........it's a long story. Will you listen to it?" Candace asked her while smiling. Making Ruhi instantly nod in response.

"But not here, let's go to my room." Candace told her and walked towards her room with glass of water in her hand. Ruhi followed her like a lost puppy. She was getting desperate to hear the story.

Ruhi entered Candace's room. It was first time in her room. Candace is the only one who stays with them and other three servants leave after cleaning.

The room was not that big but it was clean and beautiful. A queen size bed in the middle and little essential furnishings.

"Make yourself comfortable." Candace requested her and Ruhi sat down on the bed along with Candace.

She roamed her eyes and scrutinized the room and suddenly a small photo caught her attention. It was placed on a drawer near the bed.

In that photo Candace was sitting with a small baby girl dressed in a cute pink frock in her lap while a two to three year old boy was hugging her from behind.

"My kids." Candace picked up the photo frame and caressed it.

Ruhi looked at Candace and saw a lone tear escaping from her eye. She took a close look of Candace's face. No doubt she was beautiful. Her blue eyes were captivating. But due to old age she had wrinkles.

And then her attention shifted towards the young Candace in the picture. She was very beautiful.

"I was twenty when I met my husband and he was an Indian. Raj Solanki was his name. I never went to school due to some issues due to which I worked in a restaurant." Candace spoke,"He used to come there daily and we became friends but that friendship soon turned into a relationship."

She continued and wiped her tears which escaped from her eyes. Ruhi pressed her hands a little in a comforting manner.

"My family was against our relationship but I loved him a lot and so did he. His family was happy because he finally agreed to marry someone. Actually I was his second wife. His first wife died few years ago and he never agreed for marriage again. He was twenty six then." Candace told Ruhi.

"One fine day I left my family because they were forcing me to get married to an English guy. But I ran away with Raj and we went to Rajasthan,his home town. His family was very nice and they welcomed me with a whole heart. Soon we got married and within few years we had two kids. Nick and Ruhanika. Ruhanika was Raj's ex wife's name. We were a happy family. Raj had two siblings. One elder sister and and a younger brother. Madhuri Solanki was his sister's name...."

"Madhuri Solanki,....mumma." Ruhi's eyes widened in realisation. Madhuri Solanki was Yudhishthir's mom's name.

"Sanjeev Mamu is Yudhishthir's mamu and he had one more uncle?" Ruhi asked.