Chapter 2

-Yudhishthir's pov-

My eyes gazed at the couple in front of me. They looked so loving and caring together. They were married and so much in love. Foolish people.I don't understand why people fall in love and get married? This thing seems childish to me.

I don't understand who made this word marriage and why did he made it? And I will soon become an unwanted victim of it.

"Lost in thoughts of your future wife.Huh?" Alex said while he stood near me.His words made me tighten my hold on glass of Whiskey in my hand.

"She is beautiful. I saw her at a party. She looked so inviting and fuckable." He commented.

But my mind was not on his words, it was busy stalking and looking at the couple it front of me. They were Mr and Mrs Serattore from one of the famous Mafia family Ballinora Serattore family of Itlay now residing in Jaipur. They have deep connections with Hydra.Alex shook his hand in front of my eyes and said ,"I think that you liked Livanna Serattore. Wanna bed her?"

"Yudhishthir Rathore never liked anyone and never slept with anyone. I was never made for all this." I said and gulped down whole glass of Whiskey in one go and slammed the glass on counter for a refill.

"What were you looking at?" He asked.

"I was looking at that foolish couple." I replied.

"Why foolish?" He suddenly found my words interesting."So much in love." I said and picked up my refilled glass.

Alex let out a sarcastic chuckle and said ," Fucking each other at nights and fucking others during day."

"Not in love?" I said and looked at him. He just shook his head and smiled and said," Lots of love bro , see they care for each other's needs by letting them fuck others. Right?"

I just snickered at his words. So I judged them correct.

The couple walked towards us.My eyes fixed on their enterwined hands.

"Hello Mr. Rathore." Davilo Serattore extended his hand for handshake towards me.
I nodded and shook his hand, " Thanks for coming to our party.'' He continued. He then snaked his arm around his wife's waist.

"I find you interesting." Livanna Serattore suddenly spoke. My eyes snapped over her. She was in her late twenties and her husband was almost of my age. She was wearing a black revealing bodycon and black high heels paired with her expensive dior bag. She looked like an expensive brand store.
"You liked him darling?" Davilo asked her.

"Yes honey, I feel like he will fuck the hell amazingly out of me." She said and seductively walked towards me.

Alex was quiet and enjoying the free show.

She poked her nail inside my chest and said ,"Yudhishthir Rathore you are handsome like hell. I liked your body. Let's fuck.'' I rolled my eyes at her words and parted away from her and said," ,Mrs. Serattore please maintain distance. Your husband is here."

"He won't mind sweetheart, will you honey? Infact why don't you find someone for your self." She said while looking at me and forwarded her hand towards her husband.

Davilo kissed her hand and said," Darling I won't , you know it. And I think that I am going to fuck that girl standing near the counter."

My eyes travelled towards a girl standing almost two to three meters away from us. She was almost eighteen and she was wearing denim shorts and a pink crop top revealing her big breasts.The hall was all empty and there only six people present there. Us and including Serving boy.

Davilo turned his steps and walked towards the girl. My eyes counted his every step and Livanna's eyes never left me. He approached her from behind and gropped her ass with his one hand and breast with another. He whispered her something and she blushed.