Chapter 40

Just for my readers I published this chapter today itself and I hope you will like it. I know you were not able to contain your excitement but I will double your curiosity after this chapter ends 😁.

Zaalima mat kehna mujhe. But take a note of it.

I need 750+ votes on the last chapter and this chapter as well with a lots of comments and love. And I am sure of it that I won't publish the next chapter before the target it completed.

It's a double update. Check out the last chapter if you haven't and don't forget to vote and comment.

Flashback

"Ahaan this is our old bungalow's address." Ruhi said while she opened her watsapp after keeping the call on speaker to check the address which Ahaan had messaged her. All she was unaware was that Abhay was standing behind her and had heard her conversation with Yudhishthir and Ahaan.

"Yeah dii , actually that place is the safest place to hide those three bastards of Yudhishthir jiju. He won't find them there." His eyes widened and the next second he slipped away from the scene .

'Yudhishthir bhaiya's wife had kidnapped his men and moreover how come bhaiya is unaware about all this?" He said to himself.

Flashback Ends.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Now what bhaiya?"

"It's okay Abhay. I knew that Ruhi was up to something. Because she was afraid that I would find out her secret." I said and he looked at me with confused eyes.

"Which secret?" That my wife is the CEO of Arcane Apparels. She is the owner of the fastest growing fashion label and I have figured it out. I won't lie but Ruhi is very good at her work. She knows how to play her cards well but she is still inexperienced. She needs my assistance here.

"She is the CEO of Arcane Apparels."

"What?" Abhay literally screamed and stood up from his chair in surprise. In fact I was also surprised when I found out that my wife is the youngest CEO of the world. When Abhay told me about her plans with Ahaan at that point I confirmed that my doubts were correct. I spied on her.

I knew that she eavesdropped mine and Alex's conversation when I was planning to keep my men behind her to find the secret she was hiding from me. I intentionally kept those contract files in her view in order to get her reactions and I succeeded in it. After that I did some research on the deals and investments of my father-in-law's business and found that he had spent way more than required on Arcane Apparels's for funding them.

He spent more than twenty crores on her and after that I even found the certification of completion of the fashion designing course in Ruhi's name under her clothes in her closet. Thus, confirming my doubts. I had seen her sketching and visiting Arcane Apparels many times. She herself left evidence for me.

"Now what bhaiya?"

"Let's go and give my wife and brother-in-law a surprise visit." I stood up and wore my tuxedo while Abhay followed me. "That's Ahaan's car." Abhay pointed at the car parked at the backside of the bungalow and I motioned him to stop. Then I saw Ahaan, Ruhi walking towards the car and Vardhan, their paternal aunt's son following them. Ahaan and Vardhan are best friends.

Abhay parked the car there and we entered the Singhania's old bungalow from its entrance. I kicked the main door open and it creaked while opening and we both entered inside and saw those three useless bastards tied on the chairs.