Chapter 48

I still managed to write the chapter, it was really tiring. Slowly slowly read Krna, thoda confusing hai.

Sometimes I feel like I am writing the script of Indian soap opera and I laugh. What are you even writing Mahi? Ki khud hi confuse ho jati hai...

Don't forget to comment. Hope our comment section is clean as it was always.....

Unedited!!!

  Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Who are these people?" I asked dad, totally perplexed. Ramnesh Singhania, Vidhya Singhania, Taranveer Singhania and this Kavya Singhania . I had never heard of them. Dad took off his spectacles and kept them on the table.

"Ramnesh Singhania was Shyam's and Devika's (Vardhan's mother) elder brother and his biggest enemy. Vidhya was his wife and Kavya was his elder daughter and Taranveer was his son, who was five years younger than Kavya." Oh! So Singhania family is also fucked up like ours.

"What happened then? " I asked dad and he continued," It seems like history is repeating itself. Ramnesh and Shyam never had a good relationship but due to their parents they were living together. Shyam was a little extra smart than Ramnesh, obviously he was being preferred more and Ramnesh didn't like it all.

Basically Ramnesh liked easy money. He was not too involved or invested into the business, just like Suryadeep is. But the difference between both of them is Ramnesh was cunning but Suryadeep isn't, he is foolish. Problems started to escalate when Shyam got married to Rupa. "

"Why would their marriage cause problems?" I questioned dad. The story seemed interesting to me. Dad took a breath and started again," Because Rupa came from a very affluent family. She was beautiful and moreover she was nicer than Vidhya. So her relationship with her sister-in-law, mother-in-law and father-in-law was quite nice, unlike Vidhya's. "

I nodded and dad continued," But the major fight happened when Rupa was pregnant with Juhi and Ruhi. Vidhya sneakily added abortion pills in Rupa's tea. But Devika caught her. After that incident Naina Aunty threw Ramnesh and his family members out of the house. Everything was crossing limits."

"Fine, then how is Raj mamu's involvement in all this?"

"Ramnesh was very close to Raj and as I told you Raj disliked Shyam and so did Ramnesh therefore they got together."

"Did this happen after Abortion pill's incident?"

"No, it didn't. The rivalry between them was even before their marriages.  Listen carefully Yudhishthir, now what all I am going to tell you is related to you. I know I made a mistake beta, but I was forced to, basically I should say I was blinded in love for my sister and this led to me being used and I destroyed you also." I blinked my eyebrows in confusion and dad took a deep breath.

"A month before Ruhanika died Raj came to me and told me that Ruhanika was very sad. I asked him the reason, so he said ," Bhai she wanted a boy. But it's a girl, she forced me for a sex determination test in London and now she is going into depression." I was confused but when I met her I was taken aback because she looked weak and moreover suicidal. I thought that she was torturing herself but in reality that motherfucker was torturing her."

"Then... "

"Then I asked Madhuri for another kid and told her that if it would be a boy we let Ruhanika adopt him. Don't worry I didn't rape your mother. " He chuckled and I glared at him, but forgot the intensity of the situation.