Chapter 7

-Ruhi's pov-

It has been an hour since I have been consoling this cry baby, but she is adamant not to listen. And her reason for crying is pathetic.

"Pull yourself together, bro. You need to be strong." I tried to put sense in Himanshi's small brain. She just nodded her head in denial and kept on sniffling.

"Bro, he was mine." She cried and opened her cell and pouted while staring at a picture. I huffed and rolled my ring in my finger.

"Ruhi, I would have brought moon and stars for him , if he would have married me. But see he married her. This silly model...... You are also ignoring me and not listening." She fake cried while putting her hands on her eyes.

"I'm all ears." I fake assured her and tried not to roll my eyes at her. Her favourite Brazillian football player got married to an American Model and according to her he was made for her. Her crush list is the longest in the whole world, according to me. Her crush can change any time. But one person who has been present in her list for the longest time span is none other than the great Satan Yudhishthir Rathore.

Yes, he is Satan. He only glared at me during our date. I felt afraid of him. He is a monster. I hate him for glaring at me. And even acted strange that day. Like, he pulled my strand of hair behind my ear. And he was gawking at me like I was a dessert on his plate. He even acted jealous, I suppose. When Nishant called me.

Was he really Jealous?

Come on Ruhi, he cannot do anything, except glaring and huffing. Monster. I couldn't believe he brought a gift for me, a pendant and I was shocked beyond limits. Actually, I didn't expected and yeah, of course I was correct. Madhuri Aunty brought it and asked him to give it to me. And he himself , shamelessly told me that. At least he could have stayed quiet.

He doesn't know how to be romantic. He just handed me the pendant in my hands. Not made me wear it. I felt like banging his head on the car's bonet but I controlled myself. I had always dreamt of having a romantic partner but here he is not aware of R of romantic. Pig.

"Can we join you?" Nishant asked as he stood near us along with Tarun. I came out of my thoughts and smiled at them while nodding.

He is just twenty six and a professor. I must say he is very intelligent. His knowledge is amazing. He has no buddies other than us. Not even professors. He is really nice person and has become a good friend of us. Mine and Tarun's. Himanshi is out of that group.

"People, should sit with their age mates . Not with youngesters. Generation gap actually ruins the fun." Himanshi tried to mock him with a tight lipped smile and I hit her forearm. Nishant just chuckled.

She was crying a moment ago and now she is giving smiles. Is she bipolar or what ? Actually nowadays I have become bipolar. My mood swings trigger any time. At a point I am determined to make the marriage work and next second I am crying because I find faults in Yudhishthir. I am not able to understand myself.

"I like ruining fun, you know." Nishant smirked and Himanshi just rolled her eyes. She twisted her lips in annoyance and looked away.

"Oh!My god. Dont do that again. You always kill me with your expressions." Nishant smoothly flirted with her in an dramatic manner. She huffed. Nishant is interested in her and that irritates her. He likes her, and he confessed that in front of us. And I know he is genuinely into her. But this girl is busy crying and mouring for unreachable characters.

"Why don't you go and sit with other professors? You are kabab mein haddi here.'' She glared at him and just shrugged his shoulders.

"I am here , because you are here. If you will sit with professors. I will surely accompany you."