Chapter 43

Vote target was not completed but still I published the chapter. I need your wishes for my exams. I will try to update the next chapter but I am not sure.

You guys don't comment. I need a lot of comments and please don't forget to complete the vote target of the last chapter. I need 800+ votes on that chapter and 800+ votes on this one. And don't forget to comment.

I need lots of comments. And yeah, don't forget to vote on the last chapter. Only then I will publish the next chapter.

R U H I

"Hii Suhana." I giggled when she hugged me tightly. Abhay bhaiya is getting engaged after three days and Usha Aunty, who is a frequent guest of Rathore mansion has arrived with her granddaughter Suhana.

Suhana passed me one of her charming smiles but I could tell that she was disturbed. Me and Suhana are age mates and not to lie she is very intelligent. She cleared neet in her first attempt and is doing her MBBS from one of the renowned government colleges in Ajmer.

"Bhabhi where is Abhay bhaiya?" Suhana looked around and then asked me. I held her hands and made her sit with me on the sofa. "He is in the office right now with Yudhishthir."

She made a funny face after hearing Yudhishthir's name and I laughed. She is afraid of Yudhishthir. Coming back to Abhay bhaiya's engagement, he is hiding something. I tried talking with him but he put me off by saying ,"I am totally fine Ruhi bhabhi, it's just like that I am only twenty three and Riddhima is nineteen or twenty, we are too young for this marriage thing."

He is totally correct at his place. Even I am burdened with so many responsibilities at such a young age. But the plus point is that Yudhishthir is with me and he knows everything. Abhay bhaiya is just twenty three and not to lie, he is the most pampered one in the whole family, like Aradhya.

"Chachi.." I turned and saw Aradhya standing with her doll in her hands. I smiled at her and she came and sat between me and Suhana.

"What happened?" Suhana pinched Aradhya's cheeks and Aradhya pouted.

"She called Abhay chachu and..."

"Who called Abhay chachu?" I asked her and ruffled her hair. "That witch."

"Aradhya.." I narrowed my eyes at her and she literally rolled away hers making me look at her in surprise. "Ruhi chachi see, that Riddhima didi was shouting at Abhay chachu and I didn't like that."

Suhana bit her lips and then asked her ,"Why was she shouting?"

" Suha Chuha I don't know but when I woke up in the morning, Abhay chachu was on a call with that Riddhima and they were fighting." Riddhima is so soft spoken and cute, I was not able to believe Aradhya but still I am not sure.

"They are getting married, Aradhya and couples fight with each other. It's normal." I told her and she ran away from there. Suhana was distressed but she managed to smile.

"Let's prepare a dance for engagement." Suhana nodded at my words but my face fell when I remembered something.

"What happened bhabhi?" Suhana asked me and I replied ," I forgot that I am the daughter-in-law of the Rathore family and I am not supposed to dance in front of everyone."

"Oh god!!" Suhana rested her back against the sofa and very next second excitedly spoke ,"Bhabhi we can dance after engagement during after party. Elders won't be there."

I clicked my fingers and smiled as we hi-fived. Suddenly her phone started ringing and she picked it up ," Vedika can you please arrange Dhanvi's number for me. She is part of physiology department. Yeah..  thanks babe."