Chapter 24

R U H I

"I am done with your behaviour. Now it's enough." I kept on following Yudhishthir like a puppy but he completely ignored my presence. His legs are longer than me that's why it was getting difficult for me to match his pace. We entered inside the personal lift and he pulled out his phone.

His second wife.

Alex is first and I think I am still far away from the count. They get his attention, but not me.

We entered inside the penthouse and he kept his tuxedo on the table and sat down on the sofa with a sigh.

"If you behave like a gentleman in front of everyone then become a one." I spat at him in annoyance as I struggled to correct my black slit gown which got stuck with my black stilettos. He stood up with a poker face and walked towards me.

And next second I was lifted up in the air making me squeal.

He walked towards the sofa and literally threw me on it. I bounced twice and I gasped. After calming down my breath I looked at him and caught him staring at my breasts. Which heaved up and down due to my heavy breathing.

"Pervert." I glared at him and he cleared his throat before shifting his attention back towards the screen.

We went to a business party of papa's friend. Because we got late, Yudhishthir suggested to spend the night at his penthouse which was near the venue. Party was nice but the beforemath was not at all.

It had been a week since Suryadeep bhaiya fought with Yudhishthir. And now the fights have become frequent. One day out of the blue Yudhishthir punched Suryadeep bhaiya hard. Thanks to Abhay bhaiya that he came in between and stopped them. Mumma and papa are really sad. Thanking gods that dadu and dadi are not in state to witness all this. They are coming tomorrow and that five day Pooja will start a day after.

The Pooja was postponed due to some reasons and I was displeased because my holidays were getting over and I was not able to stay with my family for some days. Everything is unpredictable.

Suryadeep bhaiya argued with papa that he should be the one, who should attend the party because he is elder. I know Yudhishthir hates functions and parties but he knew what Surya bhaiya was trying to do. So without even saying anything he pulled me with him and dragged me to the party.

These brothers will kill each other.

"Who is this?" He suddenly asked me and peeked in his phone.

"She is umm.... Ishani bhabhi. Don't you know her." I answered him mockingly with a smirk on my lips and he glared at me making my smirk fall down. I rolled my eyes and again glanced at the photo.

My eyes widened in surprise and I said,"You are stalking Ishani bhabhi."

"Just answer the damm question Ruhi." I flinched at his loud voice this time and replied,"She is Divyanka Didi, Tarun's elder sister."

"But how did you conclude that I know her?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he answered,"I saw you talking with her on our wedding."

"She and Bhabhi are good friends and nothing else." I said and started going through my phone. What else I could have done?

I suddenly landed on the picture of the contract, making my mood sore. I met Rishi and Kiara at the party. They didn't leave any chance to pursue me to try their brand. Besharam.

They are coping my styles and flaunting in front of me. Bastards. Just few more days and I will make sure that I sue them. After that I will reveal my identity. Imagine Yudhishthir's reaction.