H E R

"Filthy Weasley" "I bet your real parents didn't planned you" "blood traitor"

Those are the words Vinnie had been receiving ever since she first step foot in Hogwarts and introduced herself in the class.

When she first found out about the magical world from her family, she was intrigued beyond words. She would sit down on the floor, beside Ron and Ginny while her father and, Fred and George would tell stories about the School and how magnificent it was. They'd change voices, mimicking the voices of the ghost and the poltergeist, and the kids would giggle.

She had lived a life aware that she isn't really a Weasley. And so are everyone. It's never really been a secret since among every Weasleys she was the only one that has got no ginger hair and wasn't sorted into Gryffindor.

She'd sometimes sit alone in the south courtyard with a book on her hand and other students would approach her and tell things she's already expecting to hear. She expect it, yes, but those words still go through her brain and remains there like an ear piercing.

She was as her parents said: Molly and Arthur; was seen at the burrows in the winter of 1980. 9 months after Ronald Weasley was brought into the world. She was inside a ragged box and completely naked with only a small box beside her. Arthur would said not if another hour passed and they have not seen her, she would've been dead. She was no more that 5 months.

They brought her in and took them as their own not a year after they found her. Molly and Arthur fixed the documents with the ministry to legally adopt her. She couldn't be more grateful.

They took her in, she was dirty. Molly did the task to clean her up and ask her husband to look if there's any details or at least a name left in the ragged box she was put into. He did found something: A birth certificate and a letter. The birth certificate was burnt and barely recognizable, all that's left with it was her birthday; June 8, 1980, confirming that she was 5 months old. Arthur tried mending the certificate since a part which contains the girls name was burnt out. He couldn't fix it, all it say was "Vin" nothing more, nothing less.

10 year old Bill Weasely helped his mother with the girl while Arthur along with the 2 year old, turning 3 twins come up with a name. Arthur baby-talks the twin while trying to think.

Arthur and Molly was fully aware of their financial status, but they couldn't bare the thought of having Vinnie adopted by a family that they aren't sure would love her like they already did.

Charlie went down the stairs along with his other brother, Percy, and started playing with Arthur and the twins

"How about Vinnie, mum?" Bill suggested, wiping the girls face.

Arthur got up from his seat and walk to the girl. She's all clean and wearing baby clothes that Ron outgrew

"Vinnie Elizabeth Weasley," Arthur said taking the girl off the table and lifting her high, the girl giggle. "It's perfect" he said, giving the others a smile which they quickly returned.