W A N D

A/N:
THIS WILL BE WRITTEN IN THIRD PERSON POV

Warning: Mention of violence, blood, foul language and slurs, and possible death

V i n n i e

"NO!" Vinnie's voice reverberated along the castle walls, the castle walls where the twilight of the dusk hue reflected , the castle walls where the sound of chaos could not find a way to gather space in Vinnie's mind.

Her face melted from a groan to a scream of anger. She's always wondered why the killing spell was unforgivable when it brings a person a painless death, now, she knows.

The pain her brother did not felt was with her, in a flash of a second, every single little thing fred had done for her flashed back, it doubled the pain.

She had not even have enough care to give to look at her brother's murderer, the thought of it being her best friend ached her more than any torture spell ever has. Without hesitation, she charged at Nova with a wand gripped tightly on her hand.

She was a few steps away when a body had her toppled against the tiled floor of the castle, she looked and saw Lavender. When she looked back to where nova was once, no one stood.

Lavender stood up and grabbed her hand with force, Vinnie hadn't a choice but to run with Lavender as she drags her. She had not enough time to process everything. She had not enough reason to stop herself to run to a secluded room and try if doing the killing curse on her own works. She had not enough time at all, she wished it was her who was kil—

Her thoughts were cut off when the hand dragging her to run was dragged by another. But before she Lavender had let go of her, her body warped like a pebble in a whirlpool. She looked the way Lavender was dragged her saw her being attacked by the person who had her loose grip of her. Fenrir Greyback. "RUN, VIN!"

She was being apparated. She was not by age ready to be taught. Did lavender? She thought.

Vinnie closed her eyes tightly and let whatever magic causes apparition to happens happen, and when she opened them, an excruciating pain was felt. She gasp sharply and looked down to where her hand unknowingly holds. Blood.

She does not like blood. Not of her own, at least.

Vinnie was splinched. She had wondered how Lavender managed to know how to apparate, now she learned that she hasn't have it mastered.

She forced herself up and picked up a wand beside her, she was panicked enough to not check it the wand was hers, she just wished it was.

She was dizzy.

Of maybe hunger, frustration, she doesn't have her glasses on, the wound she has don't known how open and big. All she knew was she was dizzy.

Vinnie leaned on one of the stoned wall beside her— still standing up— and ripped up her robe to wrap around her splinch. Only now have she seen how fatal it was. It had her from her right underarm to left hip, it looked like a claw mark. Knowing how bad it is made it hurt even more. Vinnie's face went into a silent cry as she bandage herself up with her robe. It was a miracle she was not dead of blood loss.

Later, she found herself racing from the battlefield into an empty classroom, as she enters, her hand searches for a lock but a lock was not found.

Vinnie tried to lock it with magic but her mind was too much in shambles, she thinks of everything except the important ones.

She winced in pain as she walks to one of the table on the edge of the classroom. She sat.

She looked down to see the state of her wound and saw it no better than she checked the last time, it went worse. Blood trails from the door outside the classroom to where she rest stained the floor. She can only wished no death eater would see it.

Vinnie took off her robe and threw it on the ground, she was wearing her uniform underneath, nothing was clean enough to bondage her splinch up, except maybe the polo underneath her cardigan. She took her cardigan off and started ripping her already ripped polo, it wasn't much help. It was also dirty from blood. Vinnie was frustrated beyond words, thoughts built chaos in her mind that she couldn't think straight even when she force herself to do so.

With a high pitched grunt, she took off her white polo entirely and started to try covering her splinch up.

Loud noises from outside the room made her pray to whoever to help her survive this, she wondered, does she even want to survive this? She could've just walk outside the room and have any death eater bid her farewell. At least there's no pain there.

But she didn't want to die, she was just a kid, a mere 17 year old adopted kid. She has so much to find out before breathing her last breath. Her real parents, why he-who-shall-not-be-named wanted to kill her father, how was she cousin with Nova—her best friend who killed her very own brother. Tears flows from her eyes with that thought.

"I'm gonna die, aren't I?" She asked herself, desperately trying to not scream in pain in order not to gather anyone's attention. "Fuck..."

The broken knob of the empty classroom shakes, as herself.

She embraced herself ready to whoever she'll put into battle with. A battle where wits only was her weapon.

She had thought of anyone who might appear from behind the piece of wood forbidding them to see each other. She has thought to Luna, maybe Cho, maybe Nova. She hadn't a clue who it might be, but the person who appears from behind isn't one of the options of her conclusion.

She looks at her wand and pointed it at the person, that person did the same.

Draco...?

"Nostalgia, aye?" Vinnie breathed weakly, throwing her wand away from her. It was like her heart was pierced with thousands of needles. She couldn't comprehend everything, she even doubt herself that it was him who was entered the room. She has doubt herself. But the painful nostalgia felt when a wand was pointed at her confirmed her thought that it was, indeed, him.

Memories from past event haunts her mind. The day Draco has once pointed his wand at her back at the burrows with every intent of murder, the day that was supposed to be a splendid day for both of them ended in a tragic twist.

Vinnie holds on to her left shoulder, trying to endure the pain her splinch and heart have brought her ever so closely tot he brink of giving up.

"So, you do wanted me dead" she breathed weakly, coughing mid-sentence. She felt something drip from her mouth and wiped it away in thought of it a saliva. It wasn't. It was blood. "Just do it." she spat, looking down at her splinch and on the floor. Only Draco's foot was seen on her peripheral. She doesn't want to see him. "Please."

OMFG, IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I UPLOADED?!?!??

SCHOOL IS LITERALLY TEARING ME APART RN SO IM VERY SORRY DJDHSBNFD

ILY ALL, THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!!!!