My... my..?

D R A C O

I raced my way to the ravenclaw common room as soon as I heard the news. My heart way racing and the only thought in my head was if she's okay.

There's a high chance that my father would use Vinnie's safety to have me and Nova obey him. It's complete utter bullshit. Nevertheless, I can't disobey my father, even if I ever so long to. The power he holds scares me.

I wasn't there when nova got her mark, I was pushed out of the room by the filthy rat. But I heard her scream, her painful wails. It aches me that the only thing I could do is cover my ears in order not to hear my cousin change her life for the worst.

They've used her weaknesses against her, they've killed her father, they've mentally tormented her. She doesn't deserve that, she's the one person I could always lean on before I met Vinnie, she'd seen me vulnerable but never called me stuff like my father has. And I couldn't do anything for her as payment, other than letting her turn her life upsidedown.

I burst the door open, I hadn't even known that It was locked. My heart fell in relief when my eyes locked with her. Vinnie. My Vinnie.

"Draco?"

My arms desperately wrapped around her body and my face fell on the crook of her neck. Candy. She smells like candy.

"Draco?"

I felt my heartbeat increase as I ignore her voice. I didn't know how to explain why I was in a rush. I'll avoid it instead.

"Draco."

Her voice grew in volume, the tone changed. Her hands started patting my back. She lift my face and cupped it with her hands. Her hands are small but it fits my face perfectly, as if the creator molded my face shape to perfectly fit her hands. Her inner eyebrows raised and her thumb started caressing my face.

I hadn't noticed, but I was crying.

I never imagined that I would find myself being so comfortable with someone that tears would flow unnoticed.

She guided me to sit on the edge of the bed and had my head rest on her chest, my arms clung on her waist, I don't wanna let her go, not yet, not ever.

I love her. God, I love her.

-

"Father!" My voice echoed through the empty manor, my father's hands stopped moving mid-air. He was holding a vase, directly to my cousin, Lorenzo.

"Do not barge into this, Draco" his voice was stern as it'll ever be. His demeanor, cold. His eyes pierces right through my chest.

I managed to sum up to courage to finally moved towards him but my mother grabbed me and forcefully shoved me into my room. I hate her.

I couldn't do anything, I sat on the edge of my bed while the scream of my helpless best friend replace the silence this stupid mansion ever has.

"Master?"

A hand carefully landed on my shoulder, It was Dobby. He sat beside me and started rubbing my back with his small hands. "I have brought you some green Apples,"

I lift my head and looked down at him. I bowed my head as regards to his kind gesture. "Thank you,"

-

My arms grasp her completely, she didn't complain, she never complained. We stayed like that for minutes, hours, maybe.

-

OKAY THIS WAS TOO SHORT SJXHJSNDJDSKKSJS THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER, DW. ILY GUYS SM FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!! pls don't leave yet, the plot is just about to begin