S E R E N D I P I T Y

V i n n i e

Months had passed already, Draco and I's relationship still goes on stronger than ever. Ron had apologized to me and him, Ginny, And Fred and George finally gave Draco the benefit of the doubt. I told them not to say a word to mum and dad yet, I wanted to be the one who'll say it.

My match for being quidditch captain is only a few weeks away. Ginny, Ron, and Fred and George would help me train everytime after class when the quidditch pitch is available. Ron and I play the same position, Ginny plays chaser, while Fred and George plays beater. Draco would sometimes play with me as well but we always made sure it wasn't with my siblings. They still hasn't approved of him.

Me and my siblings, along with Cho are doing quidditch practice while Luna does the scoring, someone called me from the hufflepuff side of the pitch. We all looked that direction, It was a girl with short blonde hair and tan skin waving at me. It can't be. I flew down closer to the figure and saw her, Nova Black. I jumped down from my broom and immediately ran to hug her. We both troppled down the floor.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" I ask, my voice louder than I had intended it too. Nova giggle and rubbed my head.

"Father said I should transfer back," nova replied and went in for a hug again "how much I missed you"

Nova Black, Sirius Black's daughter. She was my best friend because of my mum, she studied at Hogwarts but not until 3rd year, when his father became known as the Azkaban escapee. I was the one to suggest that she should transfer at beauxbaton for the mean time because since the rumor grew, people had been talking behind her back a lot. She had told me that she was barely even a toddler when her father was accused of the death of Harry's parents and was sent to Azkaban, her mother had died on early age so she doesn't have anyone to take her as their own. Although narcissa absolutely adores her, her husband, Lucius, does not. Lucius still thinks that nova's got the traitor side of her fathers. Nevertheless, nova still sometimes stay at the Malfoy manor, Draco and her has a good relationship as cousins. God, how do I tell her.

Nova wrapped her arms aggressively around me. "I know,"

"What?"

"I know about you and my cousin" she added, not looking at me. I felt my face flushed red.

"What— how?"

"I know everything, Vinnie. Everything" she giggled and rubbed my hair again.

I stayed silent. At least I didn't have to gather the courage to confess to her, right?

"Anyway," Nova said, her arms flee over my shoulder "let's go have some fun" she said, ruining my hairstyle.

~

Nova and I spent the day together, she told me she immediately became part of the DA before she even arrived at Hogwarts. She has also told me that Draco was the one to tell her about our relationship. They always send letter to each other and one time, he had told her about us. Nova was confused and profound at first, of course. That was expectable. But she grew to like the idea of me and her cousin being together, she said it might even be a way to make the two of us legally sister. She's crazy, absolutely crazy.

I accompanied her to the hufflepuff common room and made my way back to my own common room once we bid our goodbyes. For some reason, I felt relieved that finally, someone I care about except for Cho and Luna had approved of me and Draco. It was a huge weight off my back, really. And it was Nova of all people.

Days would passed and my day would play with me seeing Draco, me and Nova sneaking out to go to the room of requirements for DA's meeting, Draco giving me countless expensive gifts, and Pansy Parkinson tailing me with my every move. She's still suspicious of me being part of the so called secret association of Albus Dumbledore. Draco would be pissed off whenever she'd say anything about me.

Dating the inquisitorial squad's head had it's  advantages, I would use Draco's name and power whenever we were to get caught, Draco, of course, would side me and tell the others to go off somewhere else and leave me be. Umbridge noticed that, she always noticed everything. One day, she called for me for detention and kept on insisting that I have something to say about the secret association Albus Dumbledore was holding together. I'd tell her no and she had me write down 'i must not tell lies' on a parchment with her special quill, it scarred my hand, I kept it hidden till this day. I didn't want Draco to see it, his temper is a size of a teaspoon.

The school year was about to come to an end. Dumbledore's Army had been nothing but busy.

I was practicing patronus charm with neville when we both heard a pang by the rooms door, followed by another one that had the door burst into pieces. Then there stood umbridge along with the other members of the inquisitorial squad. I hid behind Fred and peeked only to see Draco holding Cho roughly. Our eyes met. His grin then faded.

Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, Luna and Harry was brought to Umbridge's office for some interrogation, while the others were kept locked in the DADA classroom. Me and the twins had escaped thanks to the marauders map. We stayed at honeydukes for a while then fled our way to Three broomsticks.

"Do you think they're okay?" I broke the silence then taking the butterbeer they've bought me.

"Not so certain" Fred replied, we all switched glances and let out a huge sigh simultaneously.

I kept on thinking about what would happen after this. It's about to go downhill, yes, firstly, because of the DA's plan going in absolutely shambles because of Cho. I still wasn't convinced that Cho had given Umbridge the DA's location in purpose. Might be a veritaserum. Umbridge tried to force the truth out of me but miserably failed thanks to My Dearest, Draco.

I let my mind and thoughts take complete control of me. Worst case scenarios was playing on my mind like a CD recording. You know one of the commercials that would randomly pop out of your head and would keep on repeating? That's it.

I wonder how they're all doing now. I thought, taking another sip of my butterbeer.

~

HELLO!!  I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN A WHILE! IM SORRY JDJXJSJD THINGS AT SCHOOL HAS BEEN VERY VERY BUSY. NONETHELESS, I'LL CONTINUE THIS STORY! BTW, THINGS ARE JUST STARTING. I HAVE A LOT MORE IN PLAN WITH VINNIE AND DRACO'S LIFE.