D E C E P T I O N

A/N:
THIS WILL BE WRITTEN IN THIRD PERSON POV

Warning: Mention of violence, blood, foul language and slurs, and possible death.

V i n n i e

The flickering flame casted an ominous shadow of ruins. A black-dressed-figure caught Vinnie's attention. She peeked her head further out the window to see who it was.

A cruel twist of fate. Draco's aunt who was once in the daily prophet as an Azkaban escapee, her sinister figure stood out amongst the other death eaters surrounding the burrows. The flame grew brighter as Draco's aunt looked up and saw a glimpse of Vinnie.

Vinnie shrieked, then clapped her hands over her mouth. Slowly, she spun to looked at Draco who was equally as confused.

"Death Eaters" she finally said.

She felt a lump in her throat, a lump she was desperately keeping in in the skepticism of Draco's potential betrayal.

In awe, she backed a few steps. The tears she was holding rolled down her cheek like a blocked dam forcefully broken. Before Draco could open his mouth to explain, a force tore down the room's door down.

George.

"You betraying piece of shit!" George's voice was loud, probably louder than he had anticipated to. Nevertheless, Vinnie had never heard his brother's voice full of rage. He was collected in terms of these types of situations. Fred wasn't, but George was.

George concealed Vinnie behind him, a defensive stance reminiscent of a lion's safeguarding. Like she was his cub in a desperate attempt to ensure her safety.

"Go," George demanded, his eyes in still a gaze of hate directed at Draco. "Now!"

Vinnie didn't protest any longer and raced downstairs where the rest of her family was.

Frustrated, scared, scarred.

About five more steps ahead on the stairs, she saw her father hands extended. Instantly, without a moment of hesitation, she descended from the few steps of the stairs, her father swiftly caught her and pulled her into a sheltering embrace.

"Dad, Harry's gone through the flames-" Ron informed, his voice wasn't scared. It was mad. "I told you" he said, approaching Vinnie "I told you that ferret isn't a good news"

Fuming with anger, Ron angrily stomped, wanting to reprimand his sister but their father intervened.

"Ron-"

A voice urgently calling Vinnie's name abruptly interrupted him. It was Draco.

Vinnie, about to face Draco was distracted from the scene outside; Ginny followed Harry into the flames. Still looking outside, she forced herself free from her father's grip and unhesitatingly ran out the house.

Her mum and the rest of her family yelled her name, asking her to come back. But it was no use, Vinnie's mind was already put into a goal. She ran through the fierce waves of fire, burning a few of her locks and charred pieces of her clothes in the process.

"Ginny!" With a dose of desperation to have a glimpse of her sisters face, to ensure her safety, she screamed. Unknowing of who's attention she could gather.

A hand grab a hold of both her hands, causing her unable to move and the other hand of the other person clasp her mouth. "Quiet" the person said.

Harry.

Vinnie calmed. Harry finally let go of his retrain and grabbed her wrist "Ginny is with the Professor and Tonks" he said, Vinnie nodded and followed his direction.

With only a few minutes, Vinnie saw sight of her sister, and a large weight flew off from her back that she suddenly could breathe properly.

"Vin!" Ginny immediately flung her arms around her sister and clung into her for a few long seconds.

"Save the embrace for later," Tonks demanded, gripping her wand tightly "There's potentially three of them"

Vinnie nodded, so did Ginny. They all positioned themselves against each other's back, Ginny and Vinnie's hands grasps each other tightly while their other hand holds their wand. Vinnie lifts her guard up, unwilling to have her sister hurt.

A clang from one side of the tall grass; then another from the other side-proves that there's more than one of them.

Ginny's grip on Vinnie's hand tightened as a bright beam shots from her wand, causing the death eater-who Vinnie has not known was there- to flew off it's feet and vanish from sight. Vinnie looked at her sister as so her sister did, she nodded as a compliment of the triumph.

"Expelliarmus!" Another bright beam-this time from the tall grass- it had hit Vinnie and disarmed her. They needn't to see who's behind it, the voice was a girl. A maniacal laugh and high shrieks confirmed her suspicion of the person. Bellatrix Lestrange.

Vinnie thought-she's always thought- was her family right all along? Did Draco really intend to get the best of her for the event happening in that very night?

Her body moved involuntarily, she struggle from trying to escape from the invisible force tying her body together. She felt a tip of a sharp object pierced through her skin. She let out a quiet cry. She wasn't with the others anymore, she was floating towards the tall grasses from which they've been defending themselves from whatever was in it.

"Vinnie!" Ginny yelled, trying to follow her, but the strength of three against one is an obvious loose.

"I'll follow her," Nymphadora said "you stay here"

"No, you will stay here," Remus Lupin had demanded, almost in a reprimanding tone and almost much more stern and demanding than he intended it to be. An eye contact happened until he again spoke "I'll follow her, take care of the two" he said, gaining stability in his voice. Nymphadora nodded, and headed to where Vinnie went.

The hysterical laugh again, Vinnie's body was free from the force that was in most possible made by who owned the laugh. Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Well, we've finally met" she spoke, then grinned. Her teeth was awfully gross, crooked and yellow. Her hair was poster of how a hair of a witch muggles would expect to look like. "My dear nephew's girlfriend," her inner eyebrows raised and her mouth pouted, in a blink of an eye her face was smiling like a mad person again.

"Crucio" she casted calmly but result in opposite. Vinnie's cries of agony from the torture spell had echoed along the large mass of the place. Her body stumbled on the ground, writhing from the spell's effect, she looked up and caught a sadistic gaze forming in Bellatrix's face, a sinister laugh escaped her mouth, then the laugh grew hysterical.

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix casted again, this time with more inward anger that had the spell's effect doubled. Lying on the ground, Vinnie cried out in pain, teetering on the brink of unconsciousness. Her body throbbing from the curses unleashed, tears blurred her vision.

She forced her head up and saw Draco.

Draco.

He stood beside Bellatrix, gripping his wand tight that soon was pointed at Vinnie.

Vinnie felt the pain forming in her chest rather than the pain from the curse she was casted on. A prick of a thousand needle altogether penetrating her skin deep within. A pain greater than any spell could prompt. A pain of betrayal.

Another cast of spell caused her to loose her final brink of consciousness.

-
HELLO!! I told you guys this was gonna be a heck of a rollercoaster ride JDIWHDHSJD

anyway, I apologize for not having this chapter release the other day as promised, I was out of the house for 3 days and hadn't the time to upload ittt.

THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!!