H A R M O N I A N E C T E R E P A S S U S

V i n n i e

"Vin" Ginny called. I didn't answer, even if I wanted to. It was hard processing what had I read.

I looked directly at where supposedly my real name lies. Vinette Alyssa Olsen Grindelwald.

Grindelwald

Olsen

I was dozing off and Ginny's voice was blurry, I can feel her shaking me to get me out of my wits but it wasn't even the bareness minimum would work. My vision started to drift into darkness and I felt my body fall and Ginny patting my face gently.

I woke in the same setting again. Dim light lit, cold Breeze blew, tree leaves brushing against themselves are the only sound in the silence.

"Eloi" the familiar voice called again. I looked to where the sound was from and saw the brunette-haired-girl standing by a tree— another awfully familiar one, it's got a hole. The girl was facing me, she still hasn't got a face. She was wearing a white top and black pencil-cut skirt paired with a red leather jacket and an ankle high boots.

I headed her direction, partially expecting that the same scenario as before would take place again, me walking towards her but would near farther of her. But that did not happen, I really was getting closer. I walked slightly faster. As I got closer, I noticed her hair was short, unlike when I first met her.

"Follow me," the girl said, turning her back from me. "Eloi"

This was the first time I heard her say anything rather than Eloi.

I know that at these type of case, people in their right mind would walk away and try to save themselves to the demise the future holds, but it's not like I've a choice. So, I followed her. As we walk, the light gleamed brighter and the sound was more eerie than it already was. The brushing of the leaves against themselves have faded in the distance and I started to hear two voices. Two familiar voices.

Harry and my Father, Arthur.

The next thing I knew, we're in the basement of the burrow. It must've been before it was burnt down because there wasn't any trace or any object in flames.

"We're being followed, all of us" Dad said, reaching for something and placing it down at the same second "most days, molly doesn't leave the house"

Harry was the one he was talking to.

Why would that girl bring me here?

I turned to ask but the place where that girl had been was empty. A wrinkle formed between my eyebrows and I bit my inner lower lip anxiously, twisting and turning trying to find where the girl was. I can hear Harry and Dad talking but I payed no mind.

"As for Draco Malfoy," Dad started, it had gathered my attention. I looked to where Dad was, he was sitting with his hand intertwined with each other, and Harry was in front of him, listening.

I found a comfortable place on the table beside where Dad sat.

"I know a bit more" he added, I looked at Harry and it seems like Dad was feeding Harry's delusions into the thought that Draco, My Draco, was a Death Eater just because his father was. "I sent an agent to Borgin and Burke's, I think, from what you described, what you and Ron saw at the end of the summer, the object that Draco is so interested in is a vanishing cabinet"

"A vanishing cabinet?" I said, not like they could hear anyway "I've read of that," I stood and went closer to dad and continue speaking, as if he could hear me. "I've also read that cabinet have been gone, although it might have been wrong because it was in a random scoop I've read in the daily prophe—" Dad mentioning He-who-shall-not-be-named's name bothered me from my random blabbering. I haven't heard Dad say that, he would sometimes get mad if we say that. I knew it was serious, so, sat back down and listened more.

"Should the Death Eaters come knocking, one simply have to sleep inside and disappear for an hour or two. It can transport you practically anywhere"

another voice whispering on my left ear stopped me from listening further.

I rubbed the lobe of my left ear but the whispering wouldn't stop, it was blurry, choppy. But when I stopped, it had cleared. 'Harmonia Nectere Passus' the whispering voice had said, the whispering voice own by.. Draco?

I jolt up, looking left and right, trying to find Draco but he wasn't of view. I couldn't see him anywhere, but I could hear him everywhere.

I heard Harry ask what happened at the one—the vanishing cabinet— at Borgin and Burke's, Dad answered, nothing, he said. It was still there.

It was still there.

I tried recalling all of I can of what I had read about the said cabinet.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus"

Another, I looked around again. I walked my way up the stairs to the main part of the burrows. It was like the time had shifted, Harry, who was as I remembered was downstairs, was suddenly upstairs, on the stairs with Ginny tying her shoelace, they were awfully too close with each other, I did not feel comfortable.

A loud clang gather my attention, I look outside and saw the fire surrounding the burrows, George running upstairs, I heard him from a distance yell "you betraying piece of shit!"

"No" I whisper, "I don't wish to live this again, wake me up," I begged, as if I was with someone who could actually hear me. "Wake me up, please, wake me up" then I felt a hand grab my shoulder, I look back. Then woke up.

It was Ginny's hand who woke me up. Although I was sure the hand wasn't hers. It did not felt like hers.

"Vinnie!!" She yelled again, I gasp for air as my body curved up. I sat up as Ginny's hand rub my back, helping me calm my nerves. "Are you alright, what happened? Should I call mum and Dad?"

"Don't," I replied, holding grip of Ginny's arm "please, don't" Ginny nodded.

"What happened?" She ask, her voice much calmer

"I'll tell you everything if you promise me not to tell anyone," I said in a serious tone, I hold Ginny's hand tight and look at her in the eye.

She nodded "I promise,"

I went on with the story, leaving the part where I kept hearing Draco whispering in my ear. Harmonia Nectere Passus. I haven't heard that spell, not until today, that is.

I need to browse the library for that.

"So, you're an Olsen?" Ginny ask, I nod. "And that bothered you more than the fact that you're also a Grindelwald?" I nodded again, "mental, you are!"

I look at her, "how would you feel like if you suddenly found out that your long best friend is related to you in any form?"

"Better than finding out that I'm related to one of the worst wizard ever to exist in the wizarding world! You're a Grindelwald, Merlin's beard!"

"A what?" A voice from the door had me jolt up. Ginny's eyes widen as she slowly turn to see who it was, I looked beyond where Ginny was sitting and saw who it was.

Fred.

Shit.

Hellooo!! I'm enjoying writing this down so muchhhh. I love reading comments and felt like you guys are really getting into Vinnie's story other than her and Draco'sss.

THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!! ILY ALL!!