P R O T E G O D I A B O L I C A

Everything was black. It was like I fell into oblivion, and only source of light was somehow myself. I knew I was unconscious, my body is, that is. I can hear everything from since consciousness left my body. Pansy and Blaise panicking, wanting to call professor Promfrey for help but Enzo stopping them from the door saying it's no use because the headmaster had everyone out of class and all the staff, teachers and basically every single adult to conduct a meeting.

Next thing was the alarm the headmaster had placed on every single corner of the castle whenever they need us to come to the hall.

"Really?" I heard pansy say. "It's after curfew, what does he want."

"Probably another interrogation of students to ask where Potter is" Blaise answered.

"Where are they, anyway," Pansy exclaimed, I felt her hand softly landing on my head, sweeping hair away from my face. "Had her brother appeared? Vinnie's, I meant."

"Don't know, don't care," Blaise said, his voice controlled "why do you ask? Have you grown fond of the Gryffindor?"

"No, it's Vinnie I'm concerned with"

I heard a slapping sound followed by giggles blend of two voices. It was great they were having a great time.

"Let's go, we don't want filch barging into the common room with his filthy rat of a cat again," Pansy said, I heard Blaise agree.

I still haven't known why I fell unconscious. The thing I imagine might not even be an imagination, might be another vision. The brunette haired girl was there and she was still faceless. I have not an idea why I kept seeing her in my mind, but for some reason, I have.

"Draco," I heard Pansy said. Her voice shocked "why are you here?"

"Couldn't I?" The voice was Draco. The voice hadn't changed but still it has. "The headmaster's calling, why are you guys here? And why is she still here?"

The next, I can hear but it was as if English was an unknown language that every single word I heard does not make sense.

"She's not well"

"So?"

"Draco—" the voice was cut off by another boy's voice.

"Cut the crap, Draco."

"What?"

"Don't act as if it wasn't you who had brought her here,"

"I brought her here because I'm a prefect and it's my job to keep students safe, if It wasn't, I would've let her freeze to death."

"Oh really, as if we hadn't seen you kissing the shit out of her drunk-self and casting a memory charm, you're not as strong and careless as you believed yourself to be, Draco."

I found myself in the dark place I always was whenever I had a vision. It was pitch black that I had the urge to use my wand but my wand was nowhere near me, I couldn't feel it in my pockets.

"Eloi" the familiar wave of the voice said. It called my like a siren and I followed it like the victim unconsciously willing to submerged themselves in the water of death just so they could have their curiosity filled.

I wanted to speak. Want to shout what does she want from me, but it seemed like my mouth was shut closed. Glued together, perhaps.

In a sudden motion blended with the sound of wind rushing, the girl appeared right in front of me. I inhaled sharply.