E A G E R

E A G E R

V i n n i e

Draco asked me out.

Draco asked me out.

I rolled back and forth on my bed with my fist rolled up against my chin and my knees to my chest. I felt my heart race and my cheek burn up. It's the first time Draco even officially ask me out on a date. I mean, we did had a date before but that was we just bumped into each other. This time, he asked me out.

"She's going crazy" I heard Luna.

"Definitely" Cho replied indifferently. I felt the both of them looking at me, but I continued rolling.

A loud thud, I fell of my bed.

"Ouch" I exclaimed, letting my body drift down the floor and my limbs far apart from each other, my thoughts flew while I stare at the ceiling.

"Do you think it's the nargles?" Luna ask,

"Nargles are thieves, Luna," Cho replied. Both of them are still looking at me while I draped the carpet on my body and roll on the floor once again. "Unless, maybe the nargle was named Draco Malfoy and has stolen our friends sanity, then yes, I think it's the nargles"

"Hey!" I sat up, forgetting my head was sunder the bed and bumped it on the process. Both of them chuckled.

Cho sat on her bed, Luna followed and patted the space between the both of them. I headed their direction and sat on the space Luna had offered.

"Do you have anything to wear?" Cho ask.

"Well, uhmm, I think?" I replied.

The only close to decent thing I had was the one I wore at the Slytherin party before Christmas break, I don't want to re-wear that, so I shook my head no. "Actually, no. I don't think I do" I added.

Cho smiled and pulled me by my wrist to her closet "I have tons of clothes you could wear, I've outgrew them all so you can keep some if you'd like" she said, taking out almost every single one of her clothes in a hanger and throwing it back at me to catch, I struggled while Luna sat in the bed with her legs crossed and a quibbler in her hand.

"Oh my god" Cho gasp.

"What?" I said, picking up the clothes I couldn't catch.

Cho turned around holding a black bodice on a hanger and another hanger with a white pencil cut skirt and a white coat, while the other hand hold a hanger with a white and black faux fur shawl.

"No way I'm wearing that" I said, waving my hands side by side opposing to the idea.

Me and Draco only had been dating for a barely even a month, I think wearing that will be too much. It seems a been unethical, or am I just dramatic?

"Yes, you are" cho exclaimed, clicking her tongue.

I shook my head no and she'd nod, we continued doing that for a few minutes and Luna would just switch her glance at the both of us.

"No," I said.

"Yes" Cho replied, lifting the outfit

"No—"

I was cutted off when someone barged into the room, it was Avery Cornfled, a 4th year. Her hair was on her face, me, cho, and luna looked at her in silence until she spoke "Weasley," she said, looking at me then fixing her hair.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. She walked closer to me and grabbed either of my shoulder and started shaking me.

"You're on the list for quidditch captain qualification," she said, her smile almost reaching her ears.

"What?" My eyes widened. I've ways wanted to be the house quidditch captain. I've been playing quidditch since Merlin know when. I got more into it when Ginny started playing. Sometimes, Ginny, me, Ron, and Fred and George would set up small quidditch hoops at the burrows with Dad's help and play against each other. On occasion, harry would be there as well, Hermione does the scoring and Dad would do the commentary. Mum would always be watching from the inside while making us supper.

I joined the Ravenclaw quidditch team back at 2nd year and started playing keeper, I'm a pretty decent one if I say so myself but, the others would say I'm more than an average player. I'd disagree. Roger Davies was our team captain and he handled the team at the back of his hand, from then, I've been eager to be the house's captain.

My first match was against Hufflepuff. My Friend, Nova Black, did the commentary and wasn't sure what team to cheer on, hers or mine. She's been my friend since we barely know how to talk. Fred and George would never forget to remind me how attractive she was, I'd agree, of course. But the more often they do, the more annoyed I get. Nova would say the same about the twins.

I tried running for captain in our house this year since I was old enough to and I was not gonna loose anything anyway, it's a great opportunity. I never really considered that I will be in the qualification list for captain.

Avery sat down with us and started explaining, her smile is so wide and it was as if she was the only receiving the good news. She told us that I'll only need to win against Bradley.

I ask when the game will be and she said as soon as the snow melts. Avery later left our dorm and me, Luna, and Cho started celebrating and shrieking like Hyena's.

~

This is a filler, I'm really sorry sjxjdjxnkdz but the next one will be longer!

Also, Nova black is an OC, so is Avery I'll introduce nova more in the future.