S N O W B A L L

S N O W B A L L

V i n n i e

Minutes turns to hours, hours turns to days, days turns to week, and weeks turns to months. September turned to December in a blink of an eye

A whole lot had happened for the few months. Harry, Ron and Hermione forming Dumbledore's Army, Umbridge taking over the whole school without having any authority then almost firing professor trelawney from school grounds. Professor Minnie of course came to the rescue and then, professor Dumbledore came at the right time and ask professor McGonagall to assist professor trelawney back to her office.

But that never stopped there. Umbridge has control over the school and made tons of unnecessary rules. Heck, she even banned students from doing magic when it's literally a school for witchcraft and wizardry.

I bet her brain is as dry as her face.

Anyway, I joined Dumbledore's Army alongside my siblings, we'd head to the room of requirement whenever the talked upon schedule was to come.

Not a week would pass without Malfoy bothering me, he'd sit down with me on my usual spot in the South courtyard and would sometimes ask if anything's bothering me. I'd look at him and say that he's the one bothering me. He'd laugh, never leaving me alone.

"Hey," Malfoy said, gathering my attention. I rolled my eyes as he sat down beside me.

"What?"

"I heard those girls from Hufflepuff and Gryffindor won't stop talking bad about you?" He ask, his elbow resting on the tree behind us.

I looked up at him. His face was pale, his bangs flowing through the wind and his eyes are like painted with watercolor. He's wearing sweater and a Slytherin scarf. It took me a few seconds before realizing that my eyes are traveling his face.

"I know I'm gorgeous but I can't have you falling in love with me that easy" he said, the corner of his lips curving up.

"Shut up" I said immediately furrowing my eyebrows. I turned back to my book lifting my scarf up slightly because I could feel my cheek heating up.

No matter the rumors I heard of him, the bad one's, the good one's, the moderate one's. No matter what it's about I won't disagree with one: he's absolutely breath taking. His eyes are the mixture of blue and grey with a few streaks of green. His hair was platinum blonde that if I had not known his family I wouldn't have believed that it's natural. His jawline, his pointed nose, his physique. He's perfectly breath taking-

"You know, I can take a few points off your house just for fun, right?" He grinned.

Also perfectly annoying.

I stood up from the bench and turned my heel around to face him. I sighed then smiled. "Please leave me alone, Malfoy" I said, as kind as my voice could go.

He stood up as well, his face inching closer to mine "no" the grin never leaving his face.

I could feel my face heating up. I backed away a few steps.

"Flustered, Weasley?"

I turned my heel and walked away, leaving him hanging with the unanswered query.

Also, him, Draco Malfoy, on the other hand joined the inquisitorial squad then being the head of it. What can I say, he lack so much validation that he'd have to seek for someone as evil as umbridge to satisfy his cravings for it. Poor boy. Why do I even care?

It was exactly three weeks before Christmas and not less than a week till Christmas break. It was 4:00 pm and my classes ended. I head my way to the room of requirement to meet with the rest of Dumbledore's Army. Turned left, 2 rights, then another left. Closed my eyes and told the school my need to go there. I opened my eyes to a huge door standing right in front of me. I quickly head inside.