ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

OKAY, FIRST OF ALL. I AM BEYOND FILLED WITH JOY TO EVEN EXPRESS WITH WORDS

This is the very first story I have publish, and trust me, with my imagination I have a LOOOOTTT.

I want to thank those whom I always, ALWAYS see in my notifications (LOVE YOU ALL) and those who votes and comments on the story, I love you all.

Also thank you for my dearest and gayest best friend NovAniEe for letting me use Nova in my story.

I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate the support. This story got like, 80k+ reads and it's still going up.

Vinnie's personality and way of talking is mine (sometimes, yes. But sometimes even my own characters choices pisses me off ngl) her origin of being adopted just popped in my mind because I don't want Draco and her to be related in any way (like how the Weasleys and Malfoy are related) also, for clarification. I did confirmed that Vinnie and Nova are cousins, and also nova and Draco are cousins, but Vinnie and Draco are NOT related in any way. Nova's and Vinnie's mother are sister but Vinnie's mother is adopted. I hope that clear things uppp.

I am also currently working on the PDF copy of this book and doing slight revisions because I am printing myself my own physical copy of the book🙌🏻 (if you want to read the revised version of it, DM me heree. It's completely free)

ALSOOOOO

BOOK 2 IS COMING UP THIS COMING EXACTLY ON VINNIE'S BIRTHDAY. JUNE 8

And for a little overview. The book two will be about Vinnie and will be title HER;DM