B U T T E R F L I E S

V i n n i e

Warning: Depiction of sexual acts and inappropriate words.

Ron said mum was mad for even considering on letting Draco in our house— better yet on one of the holidays me and my family have always considered a big deal.

I was packing my stuff, my uniforms excluded. I wasn't going to use them back at home anyways. I don't get why people— and I mean Ron, pack it with them.

"Vin, someone's at the door. They're looking for you" approach Luna again with her soft-spoken of a voice. Her dirty blond locks have grown to half her torso. Cho had ask if she was gonna cut it, she said yes, we convinced her not to because she looks like an absolute goddess with it. "It's Draco" she added, making her way to the edge of my bed to help me lock my baggage. She ran her hand down to my shoulder: I was under the bed, reaching for something. "He'll do great, Vin. Don't be so anxious." She smiled, as did I.

"Here, Dray" I called. He came in and headed my direction. I huffed up and dusted my dress "are you all good?"

"I am, are you?" He answered.

"Yes, all good to go"

"I don't think so,"

I wiggled my eyebrow in confusion and ask what does he means. His hand glided in his robe's pockets, later, he lift his hand and unraveled his finger revealing something in his palm; the necklace.

"Since when have you got this?" I ask, my voice high.

"Since you slept in my dorm—"

"She slept in your dorm?!" A voice from behind Draco said. It was Lorenzo, "she slept in your dorm? Draco Malfoy's Dorm? And she? Vinnie Weasely? She slept in your dorm?" He said, his voice in tone of disbelief, his scoff te same. He motioned his hands, pointing from me, to Draco, to him. He reeked of alcohol. Funny, these cousins are. There really is no such thing as proper time for alcohol. "I'm your cousin and I haven't even a glimpse of your dorm!"

"People doesn't even know we're cousin" Draco tiredly replied.

"I know that! It's just—"

Before Lorenzo could finish, Luna pushed him out of the room with both her hands on either of Enzo's chest "I'm sorry, he's just a bit of an idiot sometimes" Luna leaned in to me before continuing to push Enzo, I did the same "I think it's the nargles" she chuckled, I chuckled, Enzo opposed to the idea of leaving the room without answers and Draco hasn't an idea of what's going on.

Luna shut the door behind them. It was just me and him. "Now I've got this," I said pointing at the necklace "I'm all good to go, are you?"

He nodded. He walked to my bed and sat on the edge of it "how can you sleep here, it's...small"

"Not the biggest, but it's enough" I answer, my hands on my hips and exhaling deeply. It's true; that my space isn't the biggest, especially compared to his. He's filthy rich.

He patted the space beside him and ask me to sit with him. Later, I found myself pinned on the bed, his lips on mine, my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands travelling on my waist. We haven't engage on any intercourses, the furthest thing we've ever got into is kissing, in bed. His hand moved, taking both of mine and pinning it on top of my head his other hand caresses every part accessible in my body. I felt shiver down my spine, and butterflies flying vigorously fast in my stomach as if they were in a net in desperate need to escape.

His lips travelled down from my lips to my cheek, to my neck, my collarbone. He free me from his hold of my hand and used his own to lift my head up for better access of my neck. His tongue was a paintbrush that would make a masterpiece of an art in which he'd used me as his canvas. His other hand reached for my thigh, squeezing it and slowly lifting my leg up to have wrapped around his waist—

"But it isn't fair, Luna!" Enzo whined, opening the door, Luna was beside him. Enzo's back was on us— thank God, and Luna's vision was blocked by Enzo's height. Draco and I both jolt up, I fixed my hair and looked at him, my mouth formed an upsidedown smile and he'd snort almost silently. It didn't take long before I was laughing my arse off, Draco chuckled along with me. Luna peeked from her blocked view and Enzo looked back, his nose red "it's not funny!" He whined, again. His head flopping on Luna causing him to almost stumble in reason of Luna being far shorter than himself is.

Silence. That was all there was. Silence. Draco had offered me and my siblings to ride a flying car he owns, much more bigger than the one our family does. They ignored him, Ron whispered to me and called him an insolent-rich-spoiled-rat, or ferret, he added. I got mad but couldn't blame them. For god's sake, he's still a Malfoy. I kept pushing that inside my mind, but, he's just a Malfoy. What difference does a surname makes?

Father was to pick us up but as was expected, Christmas eve was to be one of the busiest days at the ministry. Ginny, Fred and George are already home, I stayed at Hogwarts to the remaining days until Christmas eve so Draco and I would go to my house together, Ron took place of my father and came pick us up. Mental, dad was. For having pick Ron pick us up out of all my siblings. Good thing Bill and Fleur had decided to come with him due for future, as they say "unforeseen circumstances"

We've finally arrived. The awkwardness in the car almost suffocated me to death. I'm glad traffic does not exist in the air.

Draco first got out of the car and help me out, Ron stood between me and Draco, purposely hitting Draco's arm with his own. Fleur and Bill followed behind us. Bill pulled Ron and I could've sworn I heard him reprimanded him "be kind, or at least pretend to" he said, or something like that. Ron was the first to enter the house, Bill and Fleur said they have business to attend to and headed back to the air in the flying car. All that left was me and Draco. I held his hand tight and looked up at him, he's grown awfully tall in a span of only a year. He looked back at me and smiled.

OF COURSE ITS A CLIFFHANGER AHSHSHSHSH

first of all, calm your hearts and ready your seatbelts for this will be a sweet sweet ride. A rollercoaster typa one.

THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!! EVERY VOTES, COMMENTS, AND FOLLOWS ARE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!