S E E R E S

V i n n i e

Draco's wand pointed at her was not new, but the feelings rushing through her veins directly to her heart it not something she could ever get used to.

Vinnie threw her wand on the ground paired with words of begging for him to end her suffering. She knew he wanted to kill her. Although she always turned a blind eye. She always had the benefit of the doubt for him and it pisses her off so much.

Vinnie's tears flow down her cheeks as she looks down on the floor, avoiding eye contact. She couldn't bare the thought of the person she loved the most killing her. She noticed more of how fatal her wound is again, it was bleeding so much that her once white polo was dripping with red. She gagged.

She doesn't like blood.

Vinnie closed her eyes and imagined. Her family complete, Nova not being a death eater, Luna, Dean, Seamus, Cho, Lavender, Fred. If only life wasn't too cruel, if only life treated her as her age. If only life has treated her as a 17 year old like life does to others. It is not until that day had she wished she was born a muggle.

"Fuck," Draco's voice was shivering, then Vinnie heard a clang emit from where Draco once were. She looked up and saw him walking towards her.

Gosh, what do I do? Her mind ran laps like it was competing in track and field, she tries desperately to catch up to it but things was happing too fast. She felt Draco's hands cupping her cheeks and saw his lips saying some words that were barely audible for her.

Then her eyes closed.

When it opened, she finds herself once again in the same odd but familiar setting. It was all black. She knew the drill, she spins her heels and looks for the faceless girl.

Vinnie does not know how to handle her head, it had happened to her several times but what was happening today wasn't even close to what she used to face. Not even a whole case of fire whiskey could her her forget things temporarily.

"Where the..." she cuts her own words with a sob, she's crying. Her hands grabs on to her hair frustratingly and started pulling on it "where the bloody hell am I—shit." A piercing thump on her head temple had her drop on her feet. She looks up and saw the faceless girl right in front of her. She looks straight ahead, not like she have any eyes to look with. "Just let him kill me, please. I don't want to keep doing thi—" the faceless girl grabbed Vinnie's collar tightly and pulled her up harshly, causing her to rise to her rarely functioning feet.

"You won't die, you can't die," the faceless girl says. She hadn't a mouth to speak with but the static almost radio-like sound was coming from her. "You have a mission to completely, seeress. And it is not something you could face your back on" with that, the faceless girl lets go of Vinnie. "Wake up"

Vinnie coughs right when she was released from the pressure of the faceless girls grip.

"wake up"

Vinnie holds on her stomach, it was hurting, but when she looked down, it was nothing.

"Wake up!"

Her body jolts up to a woke when she heard another shout of her to wake up, but the one shouting wasn't the faceless girl no more. It was Draco.

She coughs again, like she had brought the pain she had in her dream in real life. Another dose of pain from her stomach arises as soon as she sat up. Then she remembers her splinch.

Vinnie went into a quiet sob, ever forgetting who she was with. Until she heard a rustle of clothes.

She looks up and saw Draco removing his coat, followed by his necktie and inner polo. He was wearing his black suit.

She watches as he removes his black inner polo, nothing was left to cover him apart from a compression shirt worn underneath his inner polo.

He reaches for Vinnie's splinch and removes the white polo that was covering it. She wasn't wearing anything else underneath other than her top undergarment and black tube.

Her hands backed away but in a matter of seconds swiftly tries to grab Draco's hands away from her. "What are you—"

"Don't resist, we need to cover your wounds," he says, she looks at her as he does her work. She complains no further.

Stop being a lover-girl and punch the living shit out of him away from  you, Vinnie Elizabeth Weasely, for christ sake!

The voice inside her head says. She was certain it was in Cho's tone.

She was to exhausted to complain, anyway.

After Draco was done patching her up, she tries to open her mouth but was stopped by Draco speaking in a whisper.

"What have I done to you...?" She could barely hear what he was saying "fuck," he was looking down on the floor.

They were on the floor, both of them. Both of Vinnie's hand were behind her, assisting her not to fall. It was awkward. Too awkward. Even for her. She tries to stand up to try and run away from her attempted murderer but he grabs her hand before she could stand up. He looks at her. He was crying.

Not an ugly sob like she was doing the pass long few minutes. He was crying silently. The world suddenly went silent. Nothing else but them. The world was nothing else but them.

Nothing else but Vinnie sitting still with a large splinch on her stomach and Draco holding her wrist so she could not walk away.

HELLOOOO, EXAMS ARE DONEE!! (did not do too well because I missed to much lesson because of my ill jfhsjcnns)

WE'RE ALMOST THEERREEE CJDNCJJSJXND

ILY ALL THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!!!