E N C H A N T I N G

E N C H A N T I N G

D R A C O

It was already 11 pm and I still haven't seen Vinnie. It's pathetic but as seconds passed I do wish that I would see a familiar silhouette with brown gorgeous curls and she'll just emerge from the dark, lighting it up with her glowing demeanor.

I lean and rest my back on the door by the entrance of the common room. I've been here for almost half an hour. I rolled up my sleeves to my elbow and and unbutton my shirt to my chest. I reached into my pocket and took out a cigar and place it between my lips. Just when I was about to light it up I saw her. She looks so goddamn gorgeous. She's wearing a sleeveless black party dress that only covers barely half of her thighs and her curls bounce free along her shoulder. I threw the cigar away and fixed my posture and before I could even try to fix my clothe she turned away.

I quickly reached for her. Her dress was backless. She'd look at me and I'd look back at her. Her eyes are brown like the dirt that hold buried treasures deep within.

~

I grabbed her waist and dragged her outside the dungeon with me. She sat on the stoned window and I rest my back on the wall beside her.

I sometimes glance at her. She's alluring, yes. That's the word.

It's pathetic, I know. Falling in love. I've seen love like that ever since my acquaintances; Blaise, Pansy, Theo, and Lorenzo fall in love then would barge in my dorm when they got their heart broken. They said my dorm is big and a perfect place for sad occasions so they'd go there, I never agreed to that.

I never have even tried to consider myself fall in love with someone, better yet, with her. She's a Weasely, I've always viewed Weaselys as bad news because that's what my father made me believe; that they're all blood traitors, and poor, and filthy.

I'd agree, of course. The Weaselys indeed are filthy, except of her.

Her beauty is exceptional that I can't believe I've never noticed her before 4th year. I'd try to defend her as much as I could from people saying stuff about her when they don't know one thing about her. Fancy coming from me.

I would also try to spat out mean things to keep my facade active. I am, after all, a Malfoy.

She ask why was I nice to her and I replied with the same words I did last time. Still not obvious?

I don't plan to keeping it a secret any longer so I told her. I told her I like her. Because for some reason I do, Lorenzo and the others would ask me why her of all people and I'd ask myself the same question.

She didn't replied when I ask to court her. She's just looking at the ground and I'd look at her. I sighed and took that as an answer so I turned my heels and attempt to walk away but she pulled me by the collar and before I could protest her lips crashed onto mine.

It's soft, softer than I had imagined it. I quickly grabbed her closer to me and kissed her back. Her lips are soft and would fit perfectly on mine, I can feel her heart pumping, mine did the same. I pinned her against the wall but never pulled from the kiss. I didn't want it to end.

When the kiss broke I backed away a few steps to have her gather air. I waited for her to speak but when I was about to grab her up she clutched her purse and ran away. I watched her.

I drank my night away, I'd took several shots of whiskey, pour it into one cup and chug it up. The others would stop me but I don't want to be stopped. I can't get her out of my mind. I want her out of it. I can still feel her lips on mine and it's so fucking pathetic.

~

I head my way up to the astronomy tower for some fresh air. I still couldn't think straight and the alcohol made it worse. It was already pass 5am. I rest my hands on the balustrade of the balcony looked at the starless sky.

Seconds felt like forever but minutes passed like seconds. I heard the door squeak behind me. I know its her. I would've just let her go but I was completely under the sense of alcohol.

We exchanged words. And I looked desperate, begging her to stay with me just for a moment but never said the exact words. My head was thumping and I could feel my vision grow dark. My head fall on her shoulder and she caught me. I can still sense everything but my body feels too weak for everything to actually make sense.

I opened my eyes and saw myself sat on the bench, I looked around and saw Vinnie by the balcony. She didn't leave. I put myself together and walked to her.

She turned when I was right behind her, I looked at the sunrise. It's enchanting.

She turned back and rest her hands at the balustrade again. I did the same.

I looked at her, the sunrise could never compare to her beauty.

She's wearing the same sage green jacket she always did and wore the same Ravenclaw scarf with the same green beanie with a pompom on top. Her curls flowing free through the wind. She removed her beanie, closed her eyes and let the breeze hit her face.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She said looking at the sunrise.

"Yeah, It is" I replied, still looking at her.