S T A R T O F A N E W E N D

A/N:
THIS WILL BE WRITTEN IN THIRD PERSON POV

Warning: Mention of violence, blood, foul language and slurs, and possible death.

V i n n i e

Things seemed to move along in the best way Vinnie possibly could think of. At first, Molly refused to listen to Draco, Ron the same, so is Fred. Arthur did almost all the talking, he'd ask of all people why did Draco chose to date her of all people, she's a Weaseley. He does not mean that in any offending was and he cleared that up to his daughter beside her clearly looking offended.

She and her father's bond always have been a good one, Arthur was the one who'd always bring Vinnie to the school at the ministry at summer when she used to go there with her brother Percy, they've tried putting Ron there as well, eventually, they succeeded on convincing him although it did not last long. Ron was never really great at magic of all sorts, Percy and Vinnie was more than average, and others of the sacred 28 whom was given the opportunity to enter the ministry at summer would make fun of him. Vinnie thought— back before her and Draco got together— why wasn't Draco in that school camp, he's one of the 28.

In due course, a few more had arrived, they weren't at the dinner table no more. Draco sat awkwardly on the couch next to Vinnie, Vinnie in the middle of her boyfriend and her father. A few more familiar faces entered the humble house; Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Harry Potter.

Harry Potter

Great, Harry Potter. Vinnie thought in her mind drawing an despicably obvious expression on her face, in thought of things won't get any worse.

Draco never really said anything about his family's connection with anyone, all what Vinnie knows is they aren't in the best of terms. Knowing the name of the Malfoy's that was smothered with an ugly impression of being one of he-who-shall-not-be-named, and Harry as the chose one, the chosen one that was to defeat the same he-who-shall-not-be-named. Vinnie tensed up when Harry saw Draco. Draco kept the face he's always had, the face where if you don't know him as she knows him wouldn't know if he cares and not show it or he really doesn't care.

"Vinnie," Harry spoke. Vinnie, looked at him from her gaze of comfort to Draco. She raised her eyebrows in reply. "Come with me"

Vinnie hesitated, she'll know what Harry will tell her and she refuses to have her Christmas ruined just for that. Her trouble caught Draco, his hands placed on top of hers, when Vinnie looked at her, he nodded. Saying it's alright. Vinnie's hesitation didn't disappear but it faded, she stood up and made her way to Harry who was already eyeing Draco.

"What is it?" She ask, trying to keep her voice as monotone as she possibly can.

"You know the speculations, Vinnie. Why did you bring him here" Harry replied, his voice angry. Vinnie inhaled deeply and played expression with her eyes and eyebrows.

"I'm not obligated to explain anything to you," she started, beginning to feel irate. "And it's my mother who invited him, not me"

Vinnie's gaze pierced into Harry's, Harry's the same. An awkward silent took over until George stepped up. He grabbed Harry's shoulder which broke the almost staring contest between the two.

"Let's not ruin Christmas," George leaned into Harry's ear but his voice was loud enough for Vinnie to hear "he's already here, what else can we do?"