D E S I D E R I U M

D E S I D E R I U M

V i n n i e

I sat on the edge of my bed, fidgeting the necklace Malfoy gave and at the same time contemplating if I'll show up in the Slytherin party he invited me to or not.

I never really liked parties, I have a low alcohol tolerance and I'm also not a people person. I'd avoid them as much as I possibly can so me attending a party is close to impossible.

I laid down and held the necklace up with my index finger and thumb, examining it. It looks expensive. I rolled over a bit and rest my head on my arm, still holding the necklace with my thumb and index finger. I saw the night sky just beyond the side of the circular jewelry. It was a starless night.

Luna opened the door and I sat up to greet her. She was all dressed up, but not in her usual type of clothes. It was as if someone picked it out for her. She wearing a navy blue sleeveless bodice and paired up with a miniskirt that only covers half her thigh. She's absolutely stunning.

"Where are you headed?" I ask, tilting my head

"Lorenzo invited me to the Slytherin party tonight" she said turning to me and giving me a smile "I wouldn't have go, but he insisted I do"

I nodded.

Luna and Lorenzo, for as far as I'm aware have got a thing since fourth year. Luna would excitedly enter our shared dorm and started talking about Lorenzo and how much she love him. Me and Cho would sit down and listen to her admire him.

"Didn't Malfoy invited you?" She ask.

I let out a deep sigh and flop down back on the bed. Part of me want to go but a part of me didn't. The second one dominating the other.

I shook my head and hummed no. I wasn't really in the mood to deal with anyone tonight, especially not Malfoy.

A quick question went on my head and I answered it in a matter of seconds. How did Luna know Malfoy invited me? Because Lorenzo Berkshire is his friend. Of course he'd know.

Luna nodded and we bid our farewells as she leave the door. I stood up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

The sound of the water from the shower was the only things I could hear. It was winter night so a warm shower hit me different. The warm water soaking my body. I said I was only gonna take a quick shower but later on I found myself filling up the bathtub.

I tied my hair up, threw some rose petals in the water, stripped down and went in the tub. It was relaxing. I closed my eyes and let my body rest in the water.

"Because I doubt the rumor would remain just a rumor"

My body fall deeper until my chin reached the water. I can hear him. I tried to shake it off my mind.

"Is it really not that obvious?"

I went deeper into the water that it reached my lower lip. I shook my head again, my eyes still closed, and my eyebrows furrowed.

"We're throwing a party in the Slytherin common room. Feel free to crash in"

I went deeper into the water again. My nose almost coming in contact with the water. I clenched my fist that was under the water and curled my toes. I can feel my body tense up, my cheek heat up, and his finger on my palm.

I quickly sat up, splashing the water and my breathing went heavy. I couldn't see it but I know for a fact that my face was going redder and redder as the seconds passed. I curled my knees, rest my elbows on it and gripped my hair. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Vinnie? Are you okay in there?"

A voice said. I looked at the door. The voice was Cho.

"I'm fine!" I replied, trying to have my voice tone as normal as I possibly can.

Then I heard her footsteps fading.

What the heck was that?

Day dreaming and feelings things that aren't currently there isn't new to me but feeling his hands on mine definitely is.

I leaned back down in the tub and looked up at the ceiling, rethinking all my life decisions.

———

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN LORENZO BERKSHIRE. HE'S A CHARACTER FROM A FANFIC CALLED FILTHY;DM BY BABYNAOMI, GO CHECK IT OUT!!

this is the shorted chapter so far but I swear the next one will be much longer.

Stay tuned! Comments and vote would really help!