W I T H H E R

D r a c o

"We're through" I said, I tried to come out as rude. She froze in her place and I took that opportunity to walk out.

I don't want to end it, no, never. But it need to. They've got Nova, who're to tell that they won't go after Vinnie next.

-

"Nov, I'm sorry. I did all of my power to convince my mother to not let you have that mark—" I said breathlessly while barging the door open.

"Shh," nova's voice interrupted. She started walking my way and placed a hand on my shoulder "it's okay"

She walked out of the room and closed the door. I was about to open it to go after her when I heard her whisper the colloportus charm. The door was locked. I reached into my suit to grab my wand but it's not there.

"I'm sorry, cous. But I can't have you see me get the mark" she whispered from behind the door. I heard her heels clanking against the manors tiles fade away.

I felt desperate to break the door down, confront my father and give nova her life back. The life she lead before being practically forced to have connections with my family because of me. Her life with her best friend, Vinnie. I ruined them.

I let some steam out by destroying everything I come in contact with. Eventually, I calmed. I ran my hand through my hair frustratingly and sat on the floor by the edge of my bed. Then I heard screams. It was Nova. I picked up a pillow to cover my ears but it was no use. I felt useless. Why do I always sit in my room whenever someone I care for fondly suffers?

I threw the lemon bar she gave me. I made sure to have her see it. She has to hate me.
And I'm pretty sure she's already starting to.

I felt my heartbeat accelerating and my palm sweating. I hurried to the Slytherin common and up to my dorm ignoring Lorenzo and who ever was calling me in the common rooms lounge area.

I know I said I'd rather Vinnie hate me than have the life at risk. But my mind seems to oppose to the idea I once had. I love her. She always ask me why her of all people. I don't know what proper answer I can give because I, myself, don't know.

All I remember was when my eyes landed on her, everything was a blur. Everything except her. When I saw that kid in a sage green jumper sitting on the bench in the south courtyard with a book on her hand I know I had to marry her. Pathetic, I know. I was not near 14 years old yet, I already decided that my future was to be spent with a girl that I don't even know the name of.

I found out she's a Weaseley. It's supposed to change the way I look at her but it didn't. I wasn't affected by that at all. I should be, I forced myself to be. I am after all, a Malfoy. But whenever my eyes land on her my reputation seems to go irrelevant. I'm willing to burn the world for her. I'm willing to kill for her. I'm willing to die for her. I'm willing to do anything to be with her. But anything doesn't include putting her life at risk.

I slammed the door close, louder than I intend it to. I sat on the edge of my bed and grip onto my ear. I could hear nova's scream, Lorenzo's scream, Vinnie's scream..... Vinnie's scream..? I jolt up from my bed and aggressively opened my door. A person stood there. My eyes travelled from the foot and up. It was Pansy.

"Draco?" Her voice was softer and quieter than it usually is.

I felt everything starting to spin.

"Lorenzo! Blaise! Get help!"

Everything was a blur. As if I'm inside a damn carousel but it spins faster.

"What the— Draco?! Are you okay, dude?"

I can't move my limbs. I know I'm unconscious but I hear everything.

"What happened?" A female voice.

"I-i don't know, everything happened so fast. I went up to his dorm because he looks unwell but when he opened the door. He just fainted" another female voice.

"What do you think? Will he wake up any time soon?" A male one this time. Lorenzo.

"I'm sure he will" a female voice replied. It's familiar, I'm not sure who but I'm certain it wasn't Pansy.

"Thank you for coming at short notice, Astoria"

OMG SORRY ITS SO LATE, I FELL ASLEEP SJJDSNXJS

ILY ALL FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!! I WAS TO DROP IT BUT THE NOTIFICATION I WAS GETTING FROM A VERY FEW PEOPLE REALLY MOTIVATED ME TO KEEP WRITING

Also! The Spotify playlist I created for this story is up!! It's on the first part uploadeddd