W I L L I N G

V i n n i e

"We need to talk" I said looking up at him, my eyebrows met.

"We don't"

"Draco," I reached for his hand. He didn't protest. I know him more than anything. Something bad is going on with him and I'm not just about to sit on the corner when I know I can do something to help him. "Please"

His hand is cold. I grip it tighter and rubbed my thumb against the soft part of it. His features soften but he tried to keep up a facade that he's looking down on me. I'm uncertain if it's a facade or he really does want me gone but one thing was for sure. I don't want him gone.

"We have nothing to talk about" he said, taking his hand away from mine.

"Bullshit" I jeered, staring at the floor.

My eyes started to form tears, my breathing was starting to get unstable and my mind was blank. Nothing goes in it. Nothing but the eagerness of wanting to clear things up with him. I muster up the courage to look up at him and that's when tears flow.

"Why would you ask me to be yours when you intend to do nothing but break me?" Words finally came out of my mouth. His gaze remained then same on me. I don't know what was happening in his brain but whatever it is, I do not care. I'm going to say what I've been wanting to. I was.

"Draco?" A female voice interrupted. I quickly wiped my tears and looked at where the voice came from. I saw a girl with long wavy brown hair. Her eyes are the perfect mixture of green and brown, her lips are perfectly plump, her physique is unbelievably magnificent. She looks familiar.

"Astoria" Draco interrupted my thoughts once again. I look at him while he looks at her. I look at her, she was smiling at him. I bit the inner part of my lower lip anxiously. Draco headed to her direction, completely disregarding the fact that I'm Infront of him.

"Who was that?" The girl Astoria ask.

"No one" Draco replied. The Astoria girl grabbed his hand and they walked.

My heart sunk. I felt sad, mad, frustrated, all at the same time.

If only I knew giving love a chance would fuck me up this much, then I wouldn't have done so. If only I knew that giving him a chance, then I wouldn't have done so. Ron was right, Ginny was right. They're all right. Father, Fred and George, mum.

I grip my thigh from the pocket of my robe, turned my heel and departed from the scene. I head up to the astronomy tower.

It's half pass seven. I have plenty of time for myself. Hopefully, no one goes up here.

My hands are shaking but I try my best to stop it. I got up from the bench I was sitting on and made my way to the towers balustrade. I rest on it. I reached into my pocket and took out a small sketchpad I always bring. I flip through the pages. It was one of those pads I filled with Draco's face. Not the same one he picked up before we got together but something similar to that. A page with his wand, another with his rings, then with him in all angles.

Angrily and impulsively, I rip out all the pages of him. Ripped it and threw it in the bin on the tower.

I loved him, I still do. I never knew I was capable of love. I never once in my life considered being with someone, better yet him. The infamous Draco Malfoy. Who would've thought? He's a Malfoy, he came from a family of blood supremacists. I'm a Weaseley, might not be a real one but I still carry the name. His family despises mine and mine despises his. We're bound to be hating each other yet we did the opposite. That might've been the worse choice we've made in a lifetime.

If I wasn't a Weasely, would you love me again? If I came from a pure blood family, would you reconsider everything?

I'm willing to change to have him by my side but the fact that he won't do the same aches me.

He's got Astoria, I'm a pea compared to her. Why would he choose me? If I was in his position, I wouldn't choose me.

I know love was temporary, I know that everything was bound to end. I know that was going to happen with us too but I still took the risk and be with him.

I was willing to made my own family and friends turn against me for the decision of being with him. I was willing to have everyone belittle me if it means standing by his side and holding his hand. But standing by their side and watching them hold hands wasn't a part of the deal.