P O V

V i n n i e

Unlike before that time flew by so fast that hours felt like seconds, now was the opposite. Time felt it's taking it's precious time to go by. I haven't bumped in into Draco since the break up and my mind play with me, I'm uncertain whether I'd like to bump into him or not. If only Nova was here.

It's already time to get ready for school and I haven't slept a bit. Last night with Dean and Seamus really lifted up my spirit but they've drained me of all my social power.

I lay flat on my bed again, with all of my limbs away from each other. Kind of like a star fish. I look up at my dorm ceiling, I haven't noticed the intricate design it has. Hogwarts truly is something else. I took a few deep breaths and jolt up from my bed. I headed to my closet and fixed my uniform and went my way inside the bathroom.

I finished bathing quite fast, that's very unusual of me. But for some obscure reason, I don't really felt like having a long shower. I put my uniform on, did my hair and my make up, and organized my books. I look behind, Cho and Luna just started getting ready. It's half pass six, classes starts at nine.

"Why are you up so early?" Luna ask, rubbing her eye

I spun my chair to her and smiled "I thought I'd be having a long shower, I thought wrong"

Luna replied with a smile and suddenly graped on my underarms and lifted me into a hug

"I love you, Vinnie." Her voice was soft "I can't put myself into the position you're in, but I'm sure whatever it is is something you'll get through"

I looked at her, her eyes was closed. I felt my features soften and a huge weight off my shoulder. I tightened the hug.

"Hey," a voice interrupted, Luna and I checked and saw Cho in her robe with a towel wrapping her hair up "you two can't just have a hugging session without me, cheaters" cho said. We all looked day each other and then laughed.

"Come here then," Luna said, her hands spread. Cho ran to us and we all troppled down.

We all got back to our feet. They started to get ready while I head outside for some fresh air.

I place my hands inside my robes pockets. It's cold, it's only October and autumn was to start anytime soon. I shivered from inside my robe, I rubbed my hands together in attempt to warm myself up. How I'd love to run away to the muggle world and have some of those pumpkin specialties they always make during autumn. My dad and I did that once. I was thirteen. I never fail to tell them how much I love the muggle Holiday I've read from the books. Halloween. Once, when I was six, I took out a whole pumpkin that mum has been growing for months and carved it's face. Dad found it fun, mum didn't, she grounded me for me for it. I remember mum and dad arguing outside me and Ginny's room about how much dad spoil me and my siblings. It's not a serious argument though. How'd I know? They were cuddling on the couch a few minutes later.

I've been convincing dad ever since I've read about halloween. I've succeed after seven years. It was October 1st of 1993. I remember seeing that muggle movie about witches, hocus pocus. I didn't know that was how muggle see witches as. Anyway, dad and I went to a muggle mall and he bought me several pumpkin related food, as well as a few souvenirs. He made me choose a decor of two different designs. I insisted to buy two of one design. The other one was for Ginny.

My eyes wander around the empty halls of Hogwarts, well, almost empty hall of Hogwarts. I was about to head to my go-to place at the south courtyard but then I saw a familiar blonde figure. It was Draco. I haven't seen him in a while.

My head races of thought. Should I approach him? Should I ignore him? Should I smack the living hell out of him? Okay, maybe not the last one.

I inhaled sharply and walked towards him, I went for the first option. Not because I'm fragile in love but because I wanted clarification. He can't just blink his eyes beautifully and make me fall for him then just suddenly walk out of my life. No way.

"Dra—" I paused. "Malfoy,"

He looked up at me. His eyes was melancholic.

"I need to talk to you about something"

He stood up, pat his pants clean and looked down at me. His icy eyes capture me whole. I couldn't read it. I hate that. I couldn't figure if it's a look of hate or whatever look he might give away. I wonder what I look like in your point of view.

-

HELLO!! The next chapter will be uploaded late tonight (Philippine time becos I'm pipino)  and it'll be Draco's POV.

Also! For those who have been wanting Nova Estelle Black's story, I've convinced my friend who own her write her story down!
Check her profile outtt

First link is the story and second is her profile

https://www.wattpad.com/story/352560008?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=koko-vin&wp_originator=ksx1X2h1qNyRt9L1qk%2B0wYsPsMwxmSQRMf7VcCwXfeLhNdvVCdZZFfVxMv75nrEL%2BycHe8WxdOCY%2Bp4g6MzF0061Y%2Bmb9ccUzcb1haJhdUQyw8dVXmfJ%2F28dtE4AS8t3

https://www.wattpad.com/user/NovAniEe?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_profile&wp_page=user_details&wp_uname=koko-vin&wp_originator=NVjnpz6uqTwOZaPAguLcQRAKBkTcv25mu1%2BaWVvPO88BwgPWivBjkK8Vv5UNw8BMR4mQ9enSAYYDVXDW6%2BvBKeoMUHxHORQZnVJTLXcJ%2F24WdvF5Wi6zBkF8woiOCM%2F2