T A S K

D r a c o

My aunt apparated us back to the manor before I could try and tell Vinnie what really had happen.

Bellatrix dragged me to sit on the couch at the living room and started calling for my parents like the psycho she is. They both arrived, Father first with mother tailing behind him.

He used his walking stick to lift my chin up. "You haven't been fulfilling orders these days, Draco"

His eyes was a step away from burning, his gaze piercing through me, it was frightening. He's always have been frightening.

"My lord had things to discuss to you about the Weaseley girl."

"She has a name," my jaw clenched as I reply "it's Vinnie"

"I don't think it is" Father said before exiting the scene, mother, as always, tailed after him. When they got out the door, another figure enters. The lord himself. His snake, Nagini, slithered behind him.

-

V i n n i e

Me and the others had decided to go get butterbeer to catch up, and after, me, Cho, and Luna made our way to the Ravenclaw tower.

We headed to our shared dorm and while they fix their stuff, I lay flat on my bed.

"Had you not brought anything else with you?" Cho ask, I shook my head no.

"No, it was an impulsive decision, to go here early, I mean" I answered, sitting up. "Ginny said on the letter she'll be bringing me my clothes, so don't worry, I won't be using your stuff any longer"

She chuckled, I did the same.

We sat and I told them about what had happened that night. The box I saw, but filtered out that I had found out about my real name, and the visions I've been getting lately.

They said I've too much in my mind and said I should be resting, they had me stay in our dorm while they get snacks.

I handed a letter to pansy to give to Draco not long after Cho and Luna left to buy snacks at honeydukes. I didn't want to tell him personally, I don't think I'll have the guts to look at his face what had happened. And seeing him with Astoria made it worst.

-
D r a c o

The dark lord sat on a chair opposite of where I was. He pets Nagini as he spoke "that girl your father speaks of,"

I looked at him, not having the guts to say a word.

"She's a blood of one of the people I despise most of," he started, gazing closer to me "I wish that you understand my hatred of her, she is, after all, not who you know her of"

"What do you speak of, my lord" I ask.

He flicked his wand and a vague portrait of the elder wand form by green specks "you know of this, yes?" He said, "The one who own this, Gellert Grindelwald, I assume you know of him?"

I nodded "yes, my lord"

"The girl you speak of is his descendant. Vinette Alyssa Grindelwald" he spoke, my eyes grew wide. Vinnie is a Grindelwald?

"She still might have power of holds in that wand, so I ask you, Draco" his voice grew stern as he stood up, he turned his back at me and continued to speak "kill the girl,"

I stood up impulsively, the dark lord turned again and stared at my eye, I felt cold shiver travel along my spine. "My lord, but we have known that the headmaster had control over the wand, killing her is unnecessar-"