A V O I C E

V i n n i e

I walk back to my dorm. I tried to smile so I won't have any responsibility to explain Cho and Luna what happened.

I was nearing the Ravenclaw common room but I tried slowing my pace down. It's almost 8 and I bet they're already looking for me for breakfast. I've no appetite.

"Eloi"

I flinched, my head suddenly started to ache. My temple was beating furiously and everything was spinning.

"Eloi"

I felt weak. My body felt almost unconscious and fully numb that it lean on the stone wall near me, I held onto the side of window by the stone wall and gripped on it tightly. A combination of an eerie sound and a female voice who kept on repeating 'Eloi' was all I was hearing. It's loud. And it was getting louder and louder as the seconds pas—

"Vin!" A voice shouted, a male one this time. My heartbeat increase and my hands were sweaty, so was I. I look up and saw Dean rest his hand on my shoulder, Seamus was behind him.

"Are you okay?" He ask, his eyes narrowed as he reached his finger to my forehead "what the hell is thi— Ouch!" His hand backed away. I felt a burning sensation on my forehead to where Dean touched me and heard a sizzling sound. Similar to the sound that you'll hear when you place a raw meat on a burning hot skillet.

I winced and touched my forehead

"What? Why? What happened?" Dean ask. His voice was panicked "have I hurt you? Are you fine? Should we get to you madam Promfr—"

"I'm fine," I said, cutting him off. I used the hand he reached out as a guide to stand up.

Dean grabbed either of my shoulder "no, you are not. You can't go to class in this state. We're heading to madam Promfrey"

"But—"

"Shh, no complaining" Dean reprimanded, cutting me off. He handed Seamus his bag which he immediately took, and had me hop on his back. I said no multiple times and that I'm completely fine. But I know them too well, they won't stop. Not even when I say no. They'd drag me to the infirmary if needed just to make sure I'm okay.

Dean walked faster than usual while carrying me to the infirmary while Seamus walked not far behind us. I felt my head spinning. I tried coming up with several conclusions on whatever just happened. A female voice in my head kept repeating 'Eloi'. It's very unusual. The voice wasn't familiar at all. Eloi is the nickname Nova came up with when we were kids. About nine. She said it's my first and second name combined. I never liked the idea of it and I've informed her several times. But she had decided to call me that forever. And one she decided on something, there's so convincing her otherwise.

I have no idea where we were already since my vision was too blurry and spinny that I need to close my eyes in order to not vomit. I rest my head on Dean's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Seamus ask, rubbing my back.

"More than ever" I tried to force a smile and weakly opened my eyes to look at Seamus. My eyes landed in someone else. Draco.

He was far but not far enough that I wouldn't recognize him. He was close to the wall on the hallways. I blink. He's gone. I furrowed my eyebrows and mouthed 'what' I blinked a few times. He wasn't there. I could've sworn I saw him. He wouldn't have made a turn, he couldn't have, it's a dead end.

First, an unknown voice called, making my head hurt, then, my ex boyfriend appearing then disappearing in a matter of seconds. Am I going insane? Is this a side effect of a break up? Bloody hell.

We finally arrived in the infirmary. Dean carefully put me down on the bed madam Promfrey assisted us to. Madam Promfrey had me lay down and my temperature checked. She put an ice cold towel on my forehead and had me drink a medicine that taste like grass with a mix of mud. Awfully disgusting.

I couldn't remember anything after that. I fell asleep almost immediately. I just closed my eyes to pretend to sleep so I could eavesdrop on madam Promfrey's, and Dean and Seamus's conversation but I failed. I fell into oblivion and headed to Dreamland. Although I get no dreams.

I flutter my eyes open, the first thing that I saw was a brunette haired girl and a ginger one. Hermione and Ginny.

"Vin, thank goodness." Hermione exclaimed cupping my face with her soft hands. "Are you feeling well?" She ask.

I nodded "absolutely."

"Great" she let go of me, turned to Ginny who was already travelling her eyes on my features. "What would've caused this, have you an idea?" Hermione turned to me once again.

"It's nothing serious, really." I sat up carefully and look at the both of them "I'm completely well—"

"Coffee" Ginny interrupted. Her arms crossed and eyes narrowed.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows, I look at Hermione and her eyes speaks 'what' as well.

"You've had too much coffee again, haven't you?" Ginny said, following a deep sigh. She placed the magazine she was holding on her lap and turned to me once again. "You're banned of caffeine for two months"

"What? No!" I scoffed in disbelief. I know that might've been the reason but, come on, no coffee for two months? I barely even function without caffeine!

"No buts," Ginny huffed, crossing her arms again.

"I'm older than you! You can't command me!"

"Should I have mum tell you then?" She almost immediately replied. Definitely no, if mum was to ban me from caffeine, it would be more than two months. I groaned and let my head fall on the pillow behind me. I heard giggling. Ginny and I's head turned to Hermione simultaneously. She was laughing. I can't drink coffee and she was laughing??

I fixed my posture and slightly turned to where Hermione was "I'll bombarda maxima you if you don't stop—"

"Vin!" Ginny interrupted.

"What?!" I turned to her. She chuckled, which made Hermione burst into laughing. I switched my gaze onto the both of them. I felt all 13 of my facial muscle uncontrollably form into a smile and later found myself laughing with them.

THIS IS A FILLER AT MOST SJBCNSJDJS I WANTED TO MAKE THE STORY LONGERR. BUT DW!! ALL OF THOSE NONSENSE SCENE WILL STOP ANYTIME SOON!!

ILY ALL!! MY DM'S ARE OPEN BOTH ON TIKTOK AND ON WATTPAD IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY!!

also, I read every single comment, and I LOVE  every single one of them. Once again, ILY all, thank you for staying this far into the story

For better experience (and a bit spoiler) you guys can check the first part uploaded heree. I've already linked the Spotify playlist I've made for this fanfic and quoted the lyrics it relates to the flow of the story!

Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter!!
I'll upload another one tomorrow morninggg