O F W H A T F E L T L I K E F O R E V E R

V i n n i e

I turn before he could even open his eyes. Has he been here the whole time? Was he the one who tucked me in? How in the bloody hell does he have the audacity to start up a conversation like that after what he's done? God, my head hurts.

I hold onto the temple of my head and rest my elbow on my knees. He handed me something, I look and saw a can of sparkling water.

"Figured you'll need this," he paused, clearing his throat. "You drank too much last night"

I took the can of sparkling water he offered, it's already opened. I didn't let my pride take over me for a bit. I need carbohydrates fast. I really shouldn't have drank that much.

"Why are you here?" I ask, curling up my knees while I sat on the bench and placing the can on the space between me and Draco. He didn't answer. Silence emits.

A few more minutes of silence that felt like hours. I wanted to stand up and leave. I don't wanna pull up an unwanted conversation. I attempt to stand up but he pulled me back down.

"I'm sorry," his voice is despondent and the tone was condescending. I sat back down and faced him.

"Malfo—"

"Don't call me that. I don't wanna go back to last name term," he said cutting me off. He was looking down at the floor and I tried to have a better view at his face. Was he crying? I wasn't sure.

I sighed and reached for his back. I've told myself many times that I should hate him. I'm trying to hate him. After all he's done to me, he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt I once gave him. He doesn't deserve comfort, he doesn't deserve another chance, but he does deserve time to explain.

His head finally looked up and our eyes met. His hair falls effortlessly beautiful to his forehead, his eyes reflect the sun's golden hue. He's a lot more paler than he ever was. He's got more skinny since the last time I get to observe him.

"Have you been eating?" I ask.

"Why do you care so much about me?" Draco responded, his eyebrows met and his voice speaks frustration.

Indeed, why do I care so much about you when you've brought me more pain than happiness?

"I just do," I replied.

Silence emits once more.

"Eloi"

I felt my head throb. Everything was spinning, the alcohol has finally taking it's effect went into collaboration with the unknown voice calling for me.

"Vin? Are you well?" He exclaimed. His hand reached for my shoulder and my arm reached for his.

"Couldn't be better" I replied. Forcing a smile.

"I doubt it," he stood up, grabbed me from my armpits and lifts me up then pulled my arms around his shoulder. "Wrap your legs around me so you won't fall off"

I couldn't protest, everything was spinning. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder.

We headed down from the Ravenclaw tower and I saw our friends all wasted. Pansy's body was draped all over the couch with one leg up.

Blaise came over and placed a blanket over Pansy "you're wearing a skirt, bloody hell" I heard Blaise said.

Lorenzo was sitting on the floor with his back rested on the same couch Pansy was on. Luna's laying on the floor, using Lorenzo's thigh as a pillow.

"You made up?" Blaise ask Draco.

"Almost," Draco answered. I wanted to barge in and say that we're not close to making up but my energy is below zero percent. "We haven't any place here, I'll take her to my dorm"

I shallowly opened my eyes to take a peak. Blaise nodded and mouthed 'goodluck'

I couldn't remember anything after that. I fell asleep.

The sound of the door unlocking woke me up, Draco's still carrying me. He's carrying me with one hand and using his other one to unlock the door.

He walked us inside his bedroom and sat me gently on his desk. "Stay here for a bit, I'll get the bed ready" he said. Taking my hands from his. I grab him.

"I thought you hate me?" I spat. I heard my voice crack. I couldn't control myself from asking such a pathetic question because of the alcohol.

His eyebrows wiggled and he sat down the chair in front of the desk I was on. His hands rested on my thighs. He looks up at me and I look down at him. I felt crying.

"Never," he responded. His voice was soft and quiet, but loud enough for me to hear. His hands reached for my face. His thumb wipes the tears I'm not aware I was shedding. His eyes travel my face and mine does the same. For a split second it landed on his lips. I look back at his eyes, he was looking at my lips.

I waited for our eyes to meet once again before pulling his collar and landing my lips on his.

For the first time in what felt like forever, we were kissing again. His hand pulls my face closer to him and mine does the same to his.

After a few seconds of sharing a kiss. He stood up, his eyes never left mine. He reached for something, the necklace he gave. I was wearing it.

"You kept it?" He ask, looking at the necklace.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I've hurt you, Vin" he replied, I reached for his cheek and caressed it.

"Have you intended to?" My question left him silent. He slowly shook his head 'no', the necklace still in his hand "then that's all I need to know" I replied.

HELLO!! LOOK, THEY'RE FINALLY HAPPY! BUT THIS STORY IS NOT COMING RO AN END ANY TIME SOON.

ILY ALL, THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!!