...

HELU HELU!

AUTHOR HERE!

I'VE BEEN MAKING A PLAYLIST FOR THIS STORY! I'M GONNA PASTE SPOTIFY PLAYLIST HERE AND ALSO LIST IT DOWN ONCE DONE!

Vinnie has no actress face claim so if you'd like to know her appearance so you could imagine better, here it is! I also have her as my PFP. It's from Pinterest, just imagine her eyes a bit more in the hazel brown side hehe.

Also! Vinnie is my own character and she's the one I'm using in my Hogwarts Dr (shifting) but her story there and her story here is a tad bit different!

Please don't be shy to comment down stuff you feel when reading, I really enjoy reading them, it's very entertaining JSKDJSJXJJS. THANK YOU FOR THE READS!! EVERY VIEW, VOTE, AND COMMENTS ARE ALL DEEPLY APPRECIATED! THANK YOU!!

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
HIM; DRACO MALFOY

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6CXZTnaQ8jLDgdc9fxBFmf?si=MHRnEn0tTY-DHOW8ljhVcQ

"And then one random night when everything changes, you won't reply and we'll go back to strangers"

- strangers by Kenya Grace

"Should've known I was the first to leave, think about the place where you first saw me"

-getaway care by Taylor Swift

"You used me as an alibi, I crossed my heart as you cross the line"

- favorite crime by Olivia Rodrigo

"I knew you'd miss me once the thrill expired and you'd be standing in my front porch light and I knew you'd come back to me"

- Cardigan by Taylor Swift

"You are the light I've been searching for forever"

- light shower by Melanie Martinez

"Hiding all of our sins from the daylight, from the daylight running from the daylight"

- daylight by David kushner

"I danced in the desert, in the pouring rain
Drank with the devil and forgot my name"

- Pierre by Ryn Weaver

"My love is yours if you're willing to take it, give me your heart cuz I ain't gonna break it"

-eastside by Benny Blanco (with Halsey and Khalid)

"You really know how to make me cry, when you give me those ocean eyes"

-ocean eyes by Billie eilish

"Maybe I should've loved harder, checked if you were alright"

-missing you by The Vamps

"I fell astray, but in you I have found that I am ever bound to your hazel eyes"

-Hazel Eyes by Sabrina Jordan

"All I knew is I was enchanted to meet you"

-enchanted by Taylor Swift